Junior Project Manager who has excellent organisational, stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to develop detailed project plans is required for a well-established and fast-growing company based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Lincoln / Hybrid
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Junior Project Manager who has excellent organisational, stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to develop detailed project plans.
Working as the Junior Project Manager you will manage and coordinate client and internal lead projects, liaising closely with stakeholders to ensure the projects are completed on time and to budget.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE COMPANY
- A growing department within a global organisation
- Working for an organisation who provides and implements cutting edge technology.
- Opportunity to work with global blue-chip companies
- Be a part of a collaborative and supportive team
- Opportunity to develop skills in role
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Junior Project Manager include:
Developing detailed project plans for client and internal projects and tracking progress:
- Ensure consistency with the strategy, methodology, commitments, and goals
- Ensure resource availability and allocation (including on and offshore teams)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects/tasks
- Monitor the project progress regularly, use of resources and initiating corrective action where necessary
- Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
- React to changes in project scope, schedule, and cost
Manage the relationship with the client and key stakeholders:
- Establish and maintain relationships with all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Provide regular project progress reports in line with the company’s quality standards
- Ensure all meeting minutes and agreed actions have been captured
- Liaise with the leadership team on project risks or new opportunities and manage the client’s expectations
Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards in line with company quality standards:
- Maintaining quality practices across the project domain
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all hours (client and internal projects) within the time recording system
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in line with the company’s quality standards
- Gather key learnings (client and internal projects) and present back to key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional work ethic and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Confident at engaging with stakeholders at various levels of their organisation
- Ability to influence clients through developing and delivering persuasive presentations
- Client management experience
- Experience delivering projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft tools
Desirable skills, experience, and attributes:
- Project manager experience
- A strong understanding of project management methodologies
- Experience of working in CPG/FMCG
- Experience in working on change programs
- Experience in working on software implementation
- Confident at using MS Excel
Candidate MUST be eligible to work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8521
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk