Junior Network Support Engineer with a degree in Information Technology Networking or similar who has excellent communication, time management and troubleshooting skills is required for a well-established Company based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: £18,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates will need a Full Driving Licence and UK Passport or EU Passport with the ability to work in UK and travel freely across Europe.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Junior Network Support Engineer with a degree in Information Technology Networking or similar who has excellent communication, time management and troubleshooting skills.
Working as the Junior Network Support Engineer you will provide remote service desk support, in addition to visiting client sites to deliver upgrades, carry out installations, replace and update hardware and ad-hoc project work.
Training will be provided. If you have some previous IT networking experience, Azure, AWS, Cisco / CCNA certified or equivalent with great team working and client facing skills, then we want to hear from you.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Junior Network Support Engineer:
- Assist with project delivery from initialisation through to completion
- Work with Sales and Admin departments to meet project deliverables
- Liaise with third parties to organise installations following existing processes
- Help to document and improve processes
- Maintain support schedule
- Basic Network installation maintenance
- Troubleshooting of hardware, software and/or network issues (either by phone or on-site)
- Prioritising and managing multiple tasks
As the Junior Network Support Engineer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in a related field IT, Networking, Engineering or Mathematics
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and Professional Attitude with a strong customer services focus
- Able to work well under pressure
- Full Clean Driving License
- UK or EU Passport and no limits on working in UK and travel to Europe
- CCNA or alternate vendor certification desirable. Azure, AWS, Python, Ansible skills desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7083
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk