Junior IT Infrastructure Support Engineer / Analyst who has experience supporting hardware and software applications within a business-critical environment is required for a well-established Company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: Circa. £30,000 per annum + Benefits (includes 33 Days Annual Leave, includes 8 Days Statutory Holidays, Pension, Private Medical Outpatients Scheme)
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent & Temporary Contract Positions Available (for the contract position you must be able to start immediately)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Junior IT Infrastructure Support Engineer / Analyst who has experience supporting hardware and software applications within a business-critical environment.
Working as the Junior IT Infrastructure Support Engineer / Analyst you will join the IT Infrastructure team responsible for face-to-face end-user-support, resolving hardware and software problems associated with business IT related environment.
As the Junior IT Infrastructure Support Engineer / Analyst you will have proven experience in assisting customers with varying levels of IT knowledge across all levels of an organisation.
As a knowledge champion, you will organise information for the IT team and end users using a variety of methods.
Opportunities exist to be involved in projects implementing and upgrading enterprise scale hardware and software. An in-depth knowledge in supporting a range of Microsoft products and a willingness to develop skills in other applications and technologies is essential. Training will be provided.
As part of the role you will liaise with local and global IT and business operation teams giving support and implementing projects.
The organisation’s IT service management is based on ITIL framework. the successful candidate will be a key player in developing this within the IT team aligning with corporate standards.
- Degree educated with previous commercial work experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in an IT service role with hands on experience of supporting hardware and software in a business-critical environment
- Focused on delivering customer requirements with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Practical working knowledge of end user technology (e.g. MS Windows, Office 365)
- Flexible to changing demands and timescales, self-motivated, able to manage projects, own workload and priorities
- Development/support experience of MS Access applications
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management Framework
- Development and support of SharePoint
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methodology
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be entitled to work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5715
Full-Time and Temporary IT Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk