Junior Graphic Designer with a flair for Photography, Video Production, and Motion Graphics and a firm understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite is required for a well-established company based in Port Glasgow, Scotland.
LOCATION: Port Glasgow, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer with a flair for Photography, Video production, and Motion Graphics and a firm understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Working as a Junior Graphic Designer you will need to be a motivated individual with a passion for creativity in both digital and print media and have a particular interest in Video Production and Motion Graphics.
As a Junior Graphic Designer you will be working as part of the Creative Team within the company’s Marketing Department, working on photography, video, motion graphics, packaging design, social content, shop fixtures, web assets/content, and more.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Junior Graphic Designer will include:
- Creation of packaging and sales assets across all brands within the group for a range of products, including tents, awnings, furniture, and camping accessories
- Produce creative video content to really showcase the company’s brand and products
- Generate studio and lifestyle photography for a range of products ensuring they are presented in the best light figuratively and literally
- Work individually to develop your creative ideas for campaigns and new creative directions for the marketing team
- Work with the Creative and Product Teams on larger scale projects to achieve the best outcomes within the production timelines
- Be able to provide creative solutions to marketing problems through design
- Ability to take on briefs and explore creative ideas in response
- A firm understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop)
- Have excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Have a particular flare for Photography, Video production, and Motion Graphics
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Be self-motivated with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines with a pragmatic approach to workload
- Be able to manage several projects simultaneously
- An active interest in outdoor activity is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6968
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Port Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk