Junior Graphic Designer with a portfolio and previous commercial experience which demonstrates your creativity and ability to apply design flair across a wide variety of projects is required to join the in-house Marketing Design Team for a well-established brand based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Shirebrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer that has a portfolio and previous commercial experience which demonstrates your creativity and ability to apply design flair across a wide variety of projects.
Working as the Junior Graphic Designer you will offer fresh thinking, and form excellent relationships with the Company’s wider Marketing Team.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will have previous commercial experience working within a Creative Design Team and will have basic knowledge of design for print, web, typography and POS design with strong layout skills.
In the Company’s world the passion and ambition of their people have kept them moving, climbing higher than any of their competitors. This is a great career development opportunity for the right individual.
If this job looks ideal and you have a ‘reach for the stars’ attitude, going above and beyond then this Company could be a great move for your career prospects. Why not start the process and send in your CV today for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Ability to effectively manage own projects and tasks of varying complexities
- Meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Can quickly communicate ideas with rough-sketches and layouts
- Confident in producing final print-ready artwork and have a strong eye for detail
- Producing and delivering agreed daily workload across a variety of brands and media
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Ensure all artwork goes through the relevant marketing approval channels
- Working as part of a team with marketing specialists, photographers, other designers, brand managers, web developers and printers
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous commercial experience working within a Design Team
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience of layout and typography
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- A great team player who can work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An awareness of the competitive business environment
- Consistency in high level of execution, regardless of project size
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3835
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Shirebrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | www.awdo.co.uk