Junior Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator who is analytical, personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills is required for a well-established company based in Coventry, West Midlands.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Having some accounting and finance experience would be preferred. Although no formal qualifications are required for this role as the company is looking for someone who is eager to learn and grow into the role.
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
LOCATION: Coventry, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Junior Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator who is analytical, personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Working as a Junior Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator you will join a small finance team carrying out general accounting duties such as processing invoices, posting to journals and ad hoc administrative duties.
As a Junior Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator you will be a vital part of a thriving UK based company who recently celebrated their 28-year anniversary.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Junior Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator will include:
- Credit card and fuel card reconciliation and posting
- Responsible for petty cash and related postings
- Posting and agreement of expenses
- Cover for purchase ledger when required
- Any other general finance duties and ad hoc administration work as required
- Some accounting and finance experience would be preferred, although no formal qualifications are required for this role
- Excellent Personable and analytical skills
- A hardworking individual who shows great initiative
- A good communicator who is confident speaking to suppliers on the telephone and willing to resolve queries relating to wages, expenses, suppliers, and any other ad hoc issues which may occur
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8463
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Coventry, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk