.Net Developer / Software Engineer with previous some experience in a .NET role and the ability to utilise established development tools, guidelines and conventions including .NET Core, C# and SQL Server is required for a well-established company based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
Recent Graduates with some commercial experience within a software development role and .NET experience will be considered.
SALARY: £25,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualifications) + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Hybrid. Split between working remotely from home and the office in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a .Net Developer / Software Engineer with previous experience in a .NET role and the ability to utilise established development tools, guidelines and conventions including .NET Core, C# and SQL Server.
Working as a .Net Developer / Software Engineer you will be involved in the design, development, coding, customisation, configuration, testing and deployment in support of internal and external web-based applications. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
As a .Net Developer / Software Engineer you will be a strong team player, with excellent communication skills and the ability to co-ordinate well within a team. You will need to be proactive and a self-motivator, who is able to work autonomously. This role is a full stack position, therefore a willingness to learn, develop and explore new technologies and principles are important qualities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the .Net Developer / Software Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- You must have previous commercial experience in a .NET role
- 2:1 or above in computer science or equivalent qualification
- You must be able to utilise established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to .NET Core, C#, SQL Server
- You should understand Software Development Life Cycle
- You should be able to investigate and develop skills in new technologies
Although desirable but not essential, if you have the following skillset this could be a distinct advantage:
- Exposure to cloud technologies, ideally Azure
- Understanding of Lean/Agile methodologies
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with Oracle PL/SQL
- Knowledge of practices such as TDD, BDD and continuous delivery
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems
- Understanding how to integrate with other 3rd party platforms
- Background in object oriented development techniques
The company work hard to attract and retain the very best people who they reward with a broad benefits package including:
- Role based incentive schemes
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8627
Full-Time, Permanent IT / Graduate Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk