LMS Training Content Developer / IT Trainer / Learning & Development End-User Software Training Manager with experience creating web-based training content / videos for the company’s LMS / Learning Management System is required for a well-established company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
This role has no direct reports
SALARY: Competitive Salary (depending on skills and experience) + Benefits
BENEFITS: 24 days annual plus bank holidays (increases with length of service), pension scheme, health insurance, health cash plan and death in service
LOCATION: Hybrid Role which combines working remotely from home and the office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an LMS Training Content Developer / IT Trainer / Learning & Development End-User Software Training Manager with experience creating web-based training content / videos for the company’s LMS / Learning Management System.
As the LMS Training Content Developer / IT Trainer / Learning & Development End-User Software Training Manager your role will range from creating and delivering internal training to teams across the globe to delivering software training to clients, end-users and corporate offices.
A large part of your role as the LMS Training Content Developer / IT Trainer / Learning & Development End-User Software Training Manager will involve liaising with the Marketing and Development Teams to produce web-based training videos utilising Captivate.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the LMS Training Content Developer / IT Trainer / Learning & Development End-User Software Training Manager will include:
- Produce web-based training videos utilising Captivate software (script development, video recording, audio recording, and editing.)
- Ensure that the latest training videos that support the latest versions are deployed quickly
- Creating flows of educational videos for marketing purposes
- Manage the process for creating internal learning content deliverable to staff
- Create and deliver training materials utilising mediums such as Teams and GoToMeeting. Produce custom web-based training for client-specific software configurations including for all levels of the corporate structure
- Promote (and monetize) additional training and IP related content to upsell the service
- Confidently deliver client training, mostly on a remote basis, designing programs for train the trainer, or engaging consultants, or deliver to teams of end users
- Write and develop user guides, documentation, and additional printed materials
- Manage projects and work cross-departmentally to gather project-specific requirements, information, and needs
- Maintain, upload, and monitor user access and course materials to the Company LMS
- Be a key player in the team to develop and create a new and improved LMS
- Ensure materials and content at all times is up to date and secure
- Be a key player in the team investigating certification courses
- Create and maintain training quality process and procedures
- Experience of delivering technical IT training
- Meticulously organised and efficient
- Fast learner of complex technical software
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7419
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk