IT Technical Support Field Service Engineer who can troubleshoot and install a wide range of IT hardware and software within Retail and Hospitality businesses is required for an IT solutions company based in Dudley, West Midlands.
SALARY: Competitive + Company Van, Fuel Card +Uniform + Benefits
LOCATION: Midlands based but there will be extensive UK travel and staying away from home when required
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 13 Hour Shifts, 3 Days on 3 Days off rota basis (inclusive of weekends and bank holidays)
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a full drivers licence, which is essential for this role.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Technical Support Field Service Engineer who can troubleshoot and install a wide range of IT hardware and software within Retail and Hospitality businesses.
Working as an IT Technical Support Field Service Engineer you will be allocated calls from the company’s Midlands-based Service Desk and attend customer sites to identify and resolve IT issues, ensuring that allocated calls are handled professionally and resolved within a timely manner.
As an IT Technical Support Field Service Engineer you will be attending Customer sites as required, determining and resolving software/hardware related faults to both front and back-office equipment and competently completing Field Service Reports for each call made in line with Company procedures.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as IT Technical Support Field Service Engineer will include:
- Attending Customer sites as required determining and resolving software / hardware related faults to both front and back-office equipment
- Completing Field Service Reports for each call made in line with Company procedures
- Communicating effectively to the relevant Team Leaders & Service Delivery Managers
- Ensure that all Company paperwork is submitted in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring that all stock movements are recorded accurately and that minimum boot stock levels are maintained
- Completing allocated works within Customer SLA’s
- Experience engineering experience working within the Hospitality, Retail or Service Sector
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Networking and connectivity experience
- Basic Windows & DOS experience
- Experience of basic PC configuration
- Full Drivers license is essential as travel is required
- Previous experience working with EPOS systems would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7316
Full- Time, Contract, Permanent Retail, Hospitality and IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dudley, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk