Microsoft Technical Consultant who has good working knowledge or Microsoft Operating Systems, Virtualisation Stacks, Enterprise / Server Provider / Cloud and Full Stack Technologies with excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to deliver new technology solutions for a number of clients is required for a Cybersecurity Technology Consultancy.
BENEFITS: 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holiday and your Birthday Day Off, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, BUPA Cash Back Plan, Cycle Scheme, Pension, Discounts and More….
LOCATION: Hybrid Working
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
The company is an end-to-end Cybersecurity group who are going through a real period of growth. They are looking for a Microsoft Technical Consultant with a proven record of delivering product and technical development tasks assisting with product life cycles in your subject matter area.
Working as the Microsoft Technical Consultant you’ll support innovation and delivery of the company’s existing service USP’s in the Cyber Security Cloud Service Provider Market to enable delivery from multiple cloud vendors, ensuring systems and solutions are fit for purpose. You’ll support continual service improvement for technology and process, ensuring the company remains a leader in Security, Environmental and Quality performance.
Your role as a Microsoft Technical Consultant is key to the delivery of new technology solutions to support the rapidly expanding customer portfolio. Working with a diverse range of private and public sector clients, many of whom need solutions to help them deliver critical business data and applications through secure data centres or onto hybrid platforms, you’ll work with direct and indirect reports as well as partners and vendors to ensure product alignment with requirements in order to exceed client expectations.
The company want you to be able to muck in and get involved – They want ideas and if you love to look at a problem and find a solution, then this could be the ideal job for you!
Your duties as a Microsoft Technical Consultant include:
- Provide expertise, guidance and mentoring to technical and non-technical colleagues about your product sets and areas of expertise
- Assist in supporting sales and marketing functions by providing specialist commercial and technical input
- Provide assistance for technical escalation in the event of complex change, incident resolution and problem management
- Support the scoping and definition of technology roadmaps for products, ensuring continual improvement, alignment with market needs, capacity planning, hardware, and software refreshes, budgeting requirements to manage the life cycle
- Ensure services meet Security, Environmental and Quality performance requirements to deliver Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
- Assurance of all design and run documentation where your technology stream is utilised. Regular performance reviews to ensure change management records reflect deployed services, along with the creation and maintenance of known error databases, knowledge base articles and where appropriate FAQ’s
- Ensure that your technology area is appropriately resourced according to workload, prioritisation of work streams, and where required, produce forecasts and business cases to support additional resource recruitment or contractors as required
- As part of product life cycle ensure that known issues, incidents are resolved, or work arounds deployed. Ensure bugs are resolved as part of problem management and continual service improvement
- Ensure that record keeping, time management and communication are of the highest standard; meet or exceed KPI and/or OLAs. Provide management information and regular status updates for all workstreams
- Set both KPI and OKR based goals for SME’s aligned with companywide tactical and strategic targets
- Mentor and manage team career progression in accordance with business need and personal technical aspiration
- Ability to review performance of Security, Environmental and Quality against Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability to deliver an effective balanced approach which meets business requirements
- Excellent leadership skills, with an emphasis on people
- Able to demonstrate a significant ability develop a team, building training and career paths, influencing and direct reports and colleagues
- Communicate with gravitas and lead/influence during technical discussions
- Belief in customer centric service, and targeted solutions
- Self-motivated and able to work to own initiative
- A technologist at heart following trends and mentoring other team members and colleagues
- An advocate for continual development and self-progression
Technical Competencies, ideally you will have…
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Virtualisation Stacks
- Working levels of experience in Incident and Problem Management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Technologies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Service Provider technologies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Cloud and Online technologies
- Good experience of one other technology stream
- Good knowledge of full stack technologies
- Experienced in leading technical projects and development
- In-depth experience in hosting technologies and hybridisation
- Able to prioritise workstreams and execute tasks to deadlines
- Take ownership, appropriate planning, articulating clear directions and make sound decisions
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7774
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work from home and the office in Sandwich, Kent. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk