IT Systems Implementation / EPoS Field Service Engineer who can deal with customer installs, moves, changes and project rollouts on a wide range of IT hardware and software within Retail and Hospitality businesses as well as coaching and training end-users, is required for an IT solutions company based in Dudley, West Midlands.
SALARY: £24,000 per annum + Company Van, Fuel Card +Travel Expenses
BENEFITS: 28 days holiday including bank holidays, company mobile phone, laptop for business purposes only, customer recognition aware, employee of the month scheme, workplace pension scheme
LOCATION: This is a field-based role working in customer sites across the UK, Ireland and Europe. However candidates must be able to commute to the head office in Dudley, West Midlands.
The Job involves extensive UK travel and staying away from home when required.
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Working any 5 days out of 7. Including weekends and bank holidays when required
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a full Drivers Licence, which is essential for this role.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Systems Implementation / EPoS Field Service Engineer who can deal with customer installs, moves, changes and project rollouts on a wide range of IT hardware and software within Retail and Hospitality businesses as well as coaching and training end-users.
Working as an IT Systems Implementation / EPoS Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for checking equipment, conducting system coaching and training to onsite staff and acting as coordinator of all third parties on site.
As an IT Systems Implementation / EPoS Field Service Engineer you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as IT Systems Implementation / EPoS Field Service Engineer will include:
- Implementation of customers IT and EPoS systems
- Conduct thorough preparation checks prior to attending sites
- Attend customer sites in line with your schedule of works to conduct implementation services
- Conduct system coaching and training in line with the specification of the customer IT solutions
- Provide Go Live Support to the management and staff of the site
- Act as co-ordinator of all third parties on site
- Complete all site-specific documentation to include site sign off and report site issues to Project Control
- Build excellent customer relationships whilst on site
- Comply with all company business processes and procedures
- Previous experience in a field-based IT implementation role would be advantageous but not essential
- If no experience of having worked in an IT Implementation role, experience of having worked in a hospitality or retail management role will be considered
- Has a firm understanding of the requirements of working in a field-based role and has the flexibility to work away from home as and when required
- Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate a confident and present a bright and bubbly personality
- Ability to work under pressure as unforeseen changes or problems on site may impact time constraints
- Must have excellent planning and organisation skills which are essential
- Must be able to prioritise tasks to ensure that the task gets completed to the required standard and one time
- Positive thinker with a can-do attitude able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Time Management is an essential part of the role so must be able to demonstrate strong time management skills
- Excellent coaching and training skills are required, which requires a high level of patience and attention to detail
- Competent in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Full Drivers license is essential as travel is required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7269
Full- Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dudley, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk