IT Support Technician / First and Second Line Support Engineer who has experience working on a busy Help Desk supporting Users with a wide range of technical issues is required for a well-established publisher based in Sywell, Northamptonshire
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience the wonders of IT Support within our friendly team.
LOCATION: Sywell, Northamptonshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Flexible home working up to two days per week, 9am - 5:30pm but some out of hours or weekend work may be required from time to time
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Support Technician / First and Second Line Support Engineer who has experience working on a busy Help Desk supporting Users with a wide range of technical issues.
Working as an IT Support Technician / First and Second Line Support Engineer you will be the first point of call for IT issues that come in via the Help Desk Ticketing system and telephone.
As an IT Support Technician / First and Second Line Support Engineer you will be user facing so must have the confidence to work with end users face-to-face or over the phone.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an IT Support Technician / First and Second Line Support Engineer will include:
- 1st / 2nd line support to all employees
- Working on Service Desk Tickets as they come in; prioritising and escalating as required
- Building new machines - both Mac and Windows to specific build notes
Key Technologies you will use:
- Microsoft 365 products
- Active Directory
- Windows and Mac OS
- FTP server/clients
- Adobe CC
- IP Telephony
- Mobile and Tablet devices
- Windows Server and SQL is beneficial but not essential
- Ad hoc projects as required by your supervisor
- Previous experience in an IT support role would be highly beneficial however this is not essential providing you can prove a good understanding of IT support (particularly some of the things listed above) and a willingness to learn!
- A good understanding of IT support
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
The company is committed to building a diverse workforce through positive action. Currently, Black, Asian and Multi-Ethnic employees are under-represented in their workforce and they actively encourage applicants from these groups.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8528
Full-Time, permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Sywell, Northamptonshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk