IT Support Engineer / Network and Infrastructure Engineer with an enthusiasm for Technology and a diverse technical skill set to deliver all requirements around a range of IT systems, along with the confidence to work on your own initiative is required for a well-established IT Managed Service Provider based in Newbury, Berkshire.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO MOVE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Car and Phone Allowances
LOCATION: Newbury, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you passionate about Technology?
- Do you like working on new projects?
- Do you thrive off problem solving and embracing Innovation?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we would like to hear from you!
Due to the company’s commitment of delivering high level solutions to their expanding range of clients, they now have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Support Engineer / Network and Infrastructure Engineer, with an enthusiasm for Technology and a diverse technical skill set to deliver all requirements around a range of IT systems.
Working as an IT Support Engineer / Network and Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining client's IT Systems & Infrastructures, as well as working on client related projects implementing or upgrading to new solutions.
As an IT Support Engineer / Network and Infrastructure Engineer you will have a business focused approach and skill set to design, implement, monitor, administer and troubleshoot client's IT systems, with experience in working both in a technical support and project led environment.
The team work in an open plan office with an informal atmosphere. A collaborative approach is always encouraged - they try to make it a fun and productive place to work, where everyone can always learn new things. They also offer competitive salaries, alongside a number of other benefits.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as IT Support Engineer / Network and Infrastructure Engineer will include:
- Using PSA/RMM tools such as Autotask, AEM and IT Glue to provide enhanced support services to all clients
- Supporting and Implementing Cloud solutions with MS Azure and 365
- Managing and implementing hypervisor infrastructure consisting of HyperV, ESX, and Xenserver
- Managing and installing hardware solutions consisting of HP/Aruba, Ruckus, Watchguard, HP SAN & Datto
- Software systems consisting of MS Servers and Desktop OS, Microsoft Azure Technologies, MS 365, Active Directory, Group Policy, SharePoint, VDI's, Patch Management, SQL, Virtual Data Protection, Cyber Security, and a range of other applications
- LAN / WAN / SDWAN / WiFi / VPN network architecture, devices and security consisting of routers, firewalls, Core & Edge switches, and Storage solutions
- Backup and DR processes, procedures and software, hardware, and architecture including off-site location
- Cyber Security process, procedures, hardware, software, and network architecture that promote best practice security while maintaining a functional user base
- Pre-Sales Technical solutions design and assistance
- Being available to be deployed to a client site to resolve issues that require an onsite presence
- Project related installations of IT systems and solutions
- Maintaining technical documentation to ensure client records are up to date
- Working as part of a team on project related work, assisting with planning and implementation activities.
- Previous experience within a similar role ideally within an MSP or IT Service Provider environment
- Knowledge or experience with Hotel Technologies would be advantageous
- A desire to learn and adapt to new skills and technologies
- A great team player with the ability to inspire confidence in clients through helping non-technical people understand technical aspects
- A proven history of being able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues across a client base with varying infrastructure and services within the commercial sector
- Networking knowledge and skills with experience of maintaining converged network solutions
- Office 365 & Azure knowledge and migration experience
- Knowledge of all major Hypervisor Virtual solutions
- Experience in remote diagnostics along with analysis and monitoring
- Experience managing backup environments, both cloud and on-premise using Datto, StorageCraft & VEEAM
- Participating in ongoing projects such as the implementation of better working practices and system improvements.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6758
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Newbury, Berkshire, South east England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk