First Line & Second Line IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst who has solid IT troubleshooting and technical support skills with knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 10, Office 2016/2019/365, hardware / software upgrades / installs and experience configuring PCs is required for an airport based in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: A rotating shift pattern, covering 06:30-19:30 Monday to Friday, including an out of hours on-call system
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a First Line & Second Line IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst who has solid IT troubleshooting and technical support skills with knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 10, Office 2016/2019/365, hardware / software upgrades / installs and experience configuring PCs.
Working as a First Line & Second Line IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst you will report into the IT Support Manager where you will be tasked with supporting the service desk and acting as a single point of contact, providing 1st / 2nd line technical support for all incoming IT User issues covering infrastructure, hardware, and software.
As a First Line & Second Line IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst you will resolve User requests by phone, email and in person and will need excellent troubleshooting skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as First Line & Second Line IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst will include:
- Operating the IT Service Desk and providing 1st / 2nd line support as a single point of contact for all incoming IT issues for infrastructure, hardware, and software
- Receive and resolve calls from the IT Helpdesk and manage user expectations – by phone, email and in person
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware and business software and escalate where necessary
- Deployment of new hardware / software and continuing existing hardware refresh / replacement schemes
- Maintaining appropriate documentation
- Involvement with project work
- Assisting the IT Support Manager in providing continuous and appropriate IT service to company employees
- Take part in the on-call rota to carry out daily checks and to provide urgent support out of hours when necessary – this includes additional compensation
- Full, clean driving license
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
- Excellent standard of accuracy and professionalism
- Excellent technical and computer skills
- Must have previous experience providing IT support
- Hardware, configuring PCs
- Experience of working in an airport or aviation setting
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You'll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7501
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk