IT Support and Logistics Coordinator who has a good technical background and experience setting up and supporting PC’s and Laptops with excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills is required for an award winning and UK leading developer of financial and enterprise education programmes for young people based in Central London.
This is a dual role, and your responsibilities will be split between providing basic technical support and managing the logistics of sending out training materials to trainers in the field.
SALARY: £25,000 per annum + Benefits and Training
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: The Company require all CVs to be accompanied with a Cover Letter including details of any restrictions on your availability for interview and when you would be able to commence the position. We recommend including the Cover Letter and CV in one document.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Support and Logistics Coordinator who has a good technical background and experience setting up and supporting PC’s and Laptops with excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
Working as the IT Support and Logistics Coordinator you will have wide ranging responsibilities in the Operations Team and will work closely with the COO and the Facilitation Team.
As the IT Support and Logistics Coordinator you will have day-to-day responsibility for the education resources, IT systems and office management within the business.
Your duties as the IT Support and Logistics Coordinator will include:
- Oversee the logistics of the education materials, making sure all trainers have the materials they need for their programme deliveries
- IT systems management including ordering and setting up new computers, dealing with IT suppliers such as internet providers, cloud management and hardware suppliers
- Main point of contact for all internal IT and phone issues. Resolve issues with the help of external consultants
- Maintain levels and order supplies such as stationery and education materials
- Support COO and Finance and HR Officer with cash flow management and office maintenance
As a successful candidate you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft 365 and MS Office and ideally Salesforce. Be comfortable in learning new systems and explain IT usage to colleagues
- Be confident to communicate with suppliers on the phone and via email and have a knack for finding good deals for the organisation
- Good attention to detail and high reliability
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Have the ability to work accurately and as part of a team
- Have the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to deadlines
- Be willing to learn and undertake training in-post
- Have a fluent command of English and the right to live and work in the UK
The Charity offers the following benefits:
- 25 days per year annual leave, pro rata full time equivalent (plus bank holidays)
- Income protection insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Annual training allowance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
The company is dedicated to building an inclusive culture and working environment that promotes a sense of safety and belonging for their staff to feel supported to achieve their potential.
The company has established an Anti-Racism Committee, which works with the wider team to ensure that they are listening, learning and constantly evolving to root out and tackle racism in all its forms.
The company will not discriminate either directly or indirectly on the grounds of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, ethnicity, neurodiversity, cultural or religious beliefs. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6392
Full-Time, Permanent Administrator / Education Training Programme Coordinator Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk