BMC Remedy IT Service Management Administrator who is ITIL certified and a BMC Remedy Subject Matter Expert with excellent technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills is required for a well-established Company based in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, North East England.
The ideal candidate will have come from a Remedy Technical / Development / Administrator background within a service management environment.
SALARY: up to £45,000 per annum + Generous Benefits
LOCATION: Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, North East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you a technical expert in BMC Remedy ‘On Premise’ and ‘Helix SaaS’?
- Do you have experience in administering, configuring and bug fixing within a Service Management role?
- Do you have excellent communication skills, with experience of engaging both internal and external stakeholders?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a BMC Remedy IT Service Management Administrator who is ITIL certified and a BMC Remedy Subject Matter Expert with excellent technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
We’re looking for a BMC Remedy Subject Matter Expert with experience in both ‘On Premise’ and ‘Helix SaaS’ to provide expert support and guidance in scoping customer and contractual requirements to ensure the ITSM installations are implemented and optimised to meet the company’s service requirements.
Working as the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Administrator you will assist with implementations and administer the ongoing evolution, customisation and refinement of the Remedy solutions.
As the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Administrator, you will possess strong, technical, troubleshooting and problem resolution experience and skills, strong oral and written communication skills with a ‘can do’ work ethic and a track record of excellent working relationships with managers, project manager, and working team members.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Administrator your duties will include:
- Capturing customer and business requirements including the delivery of Process to Technology Workshops and Foundation Data Workshops
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for ITSM solutions, initially BMC Products/Modules (e.g. BMC Remedy Change Mgt, BMC ‘On Premise’ and ‘Helix Saas’)
- Assist with the scoping and data gathering requirements to ensure ITSM requirements are realised and implemented in a timely manner
- Administer and maintain the BMC Remedy Action Request System, BMC Remedy IT Service Management suites, BMC Remedy Digital Workplace/Smart IT, BMC Remedy Smart Reports, and all custom processes developed
- Manage user permissions, and functional roles
- Manage groups and group membership
- Create incident, change and task templates as required
- Create, change and update requested reports
- Create and manage user documentation and provide user training as necessary
- Assist in the development, change, test, and deployment of new processes into Remedy
- Provide support and troubleshooting (bug fix) of the Remedy system and applications
- Provide business process recommendations
- Perform analysis and documentation of requirements and processes
- Ensure best practices are applied to all installations and the installations are fully documented
- Act as the interface for BMC and Supplier for all Remedy related matters
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Service Management – ITIL Service Managers Cert, ITIL Incident Management Practitioner, ITIL Problem Management Practitioner ITIL Change Management Practitioner or evidence of significant experience. SDI Management.
- Remedy AR Systems administrator
- Experience implementing and supporting BMC Remedy Action Request System, BMC Remedy IT Service Management suite, BMC Remedy Digital Workplace/Smart IT, BMC Remedy Smart Reports)
- Experience in capturing business requirements and translating them into detailed scoping, design, configuration and implementation documentation.
- Experience developing and implementing BMC reports and dashboards.
- Experience resolving BMC Remedy problems
- Experience establishing goals and meeting project plan objectives
- Customer interface experience
- Knowledge of Integration Technology and Architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to influence and challenge constructively
- Excellent career developments opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Various other perks and Employee Assistance packages
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5990
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, North East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk