IT Service Desk Technical Team Leader who has a strong technical background with excellent management, team leadership and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and allocate IT Support Tickets in order of urgency is required for a well-established IT Solutions Company based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: up to £35,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
LOCATION: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Service Desk Technical Team Leader who has a strong technical background with excellent management, team leadership and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and allocate IT Support Tickets in order of urgency.
Working as the IT Service Desk Technical Team Leader you will manage the newly formed support team consisting of one Senior Support Engineer, two Support Technicians and two Support Technician apprentices.
As the IT Service Desk Technical Team Leader you will manage the ticket queue and allocate the relevant team members the support tickets based on their knowledge and ability. You will also be expected to handle technical calls / tickets during busy times on the help desk. This will also involve using ConnectWise to manage the queue and liaising with clients on a regular basis to ensure that the company are providing the service that is expected by them.
As an ideal candidate you will be a motivated, natural problem solver with the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with a passion for technology and providing outstanding customer service.
As a successful candidate you will join a company that has grown from strength-to-strength since 2006 and was recently recognised in Britain Best 50 Managed IT companies. The company pride themselves in having a team ethos and employee-centric environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the IT Service Desk Technical Team Leader will include:
- Manage service desk tickets in accordance with client SLA’s
- Distribute, escalate and progress tickets where necessary through the ticketing system
- To be a contact point for clients and handle ticket problems or issues
- Schedule resources for on-site support visits required
- Manage & provide basic KPI’s for service desk to Directors on monthly basis
- Order processing for products/software required for client jobs/projects
- Produce relevant or required process documents to improve the overall service of the support desk function
- Ensuring that regular one-to-one’s take place with team members
- Achieved or working towards ITIL, ILM qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role - must be experienced in MSP setting
- Previous experience of managing a ticket queue using a ticketing system (ConnectWise, ServiceNow)
- Strong organisation, and customer service skills
- Good at mentoring junior members of a team and understanding the development needs
- Able to document technical solutions in IT Glue
- Clear and confident communicator at all levels and abilities
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrate the company values: Excellence, Trust, Commitment, Passion, Accountability
Good Technical knowledge in:
- Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Modern Desktop
- Windows Server / Exchange Server
- VMWare & Hyper-V
- Active Directory
- Backup and D/R Solutions, Veeam, Datto, Zerto, Acronis
- Cyber Essentials
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7768
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk