New Business Development IT Sales Executive / Account Manager who is personable and driven to succeed with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a consultative approach to their work is required for a fast-growing IT Solutions Company based in Woking, Surrey.
Candidates will need previous experience selling within an IT / Technical solutions based environment. Any previous experience selling cloud based / managed IT services would be highly desirable.
SALARY: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum (Basic Salary) / £45,000 OTE (uncapped)
BENEFITS: Competitive Salary with Regular, Scheduled Reviews, Uncapped Commission Structure, 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Company Laptop and Phone
LOCATION: Woking, Surrey
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a New Business Development IT Sales Executive / Account Manager who is personable and driven to succeed with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a consultative approach to their work.
Working as the New Business Development IT Sales Executive / Account Manager you will manage the full sales lifecycle, from prospecting, following up on leads, preparing quotes and proposals and closing sales.
As the New Business Development IT Sales Executive / Account Manager you will also manage incoming sales enquiries to the office and support the company’s marketing and business development campaigns.
This is an ideal opportunity for a dedicated and approachable IT Sales professional, looking for an exciting, varied and rewarding Sales role with options to develop and define your position within a growing organisation.
If you have a ‘Can Do’ attitude with an appetite for success, then we would like to hear from you.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the New Business Development IT Sales Executive / Account Manager will include:
- Follow up on inbound sales leads and develop professional working relationships with businesses
- Management and driving the marketing and business development activities
- Preparation of current and new business quotations & Proposals
- Management of sales pipeline in CRM (HubSpot) and progressing stale opportunities
- Dealing with front line enquiries
- Must have previous experience and demonstrable success within an IT / Technical based sales role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Located in commutable distance to Woking
- Computer literate - working knowledge of office applications
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6133
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Woking, Surrey. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk