IT Project Manager / Systems Development Manager who has solid project management and business analysis skills with the ability to manage software and infrastructure projects is required for a well-established airport based in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Project Manager / Systems Development Manager who has solid project management and business analysis skills with the ability to manage software and infrastructure projects
Working as an IT Project Manager / Systems Development Manager you will play an integral part in ensuring the Airport systems are up to date and developed to keep up with demand and support the future success of the business.
As an IT Project Manager / Systems Development Manager you will be required to evaluate present and future company needs for the airport operational systems (those systems relating to the handling of and service delivery to air traffic movements and those which interface with them) and ensure that appropriate systems are developed to meet these needs.
Previous airport or aviation industry experience would be highly desirable, although not essential.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the IT Project Manager / Systems Development Manager will involve:
- Evaluate present and future company needs for airport operational systems (those systems relating to the handling of and service delivery to air traffic movements and those which interface with them) and ensure that appropriate systems are developed to meet these needs
- Project manage the development of said systems
- System administration of airport operational systems
- SME for airport operational systems including 3rd line support
- Evaluation and streamlining of airport operations data flow
- Ensure adequate training is available for new airport operational systems
- Keep up to date with the latest airport IT technologies
- Work closely with IT Manager to ensure airport operational systems dovetail with current and future IT back-end infrastructure
- Ensure that cybersecurity current best practice is at the centre of all developmental projects
- Full, clean driving license
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
- Excellent standard of accuracy and professionalism
- Excellent technical and computer skills
- Advanced project management experience
- Software development management experience and best practices
- Experience of working in an airport or aviation setting
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You'll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7502
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk