IT Project Manager who has experience managing multifaceted teams with full project lifecycle experience is required for a forward-thinking technology company based in Birchwood, Warrington, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive (depending on experience) with a Rewarding Benefits Package (see below)
LOCATION: Birchwood, Warrington, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Project Manager who has experience managing multifaceted teams with full project lifecycle experience.
- Are you keen to work for a forward-thinking technology company who powers the worlds subscription entertainment systems with tier 1 clients?
- Do you perform well when given high degrees of autonomy?
- Do you have experience of PM work within the tech / software / SaaS industry and looking to work with the most recent and exciting technologies?
If so, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join the head office in Birchwood, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget, and the project objectives are met.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the IT Project Manager will include:
- Responsible for the management of multifaceted teams assigned to projects, ensuring seamless communication and coordination
- Projects include development of changes on the SaaS platform, data migrations, supporting of client side development of integrations by internal teams and/or third party suppliers
- Responsible for the entire project cycle from workshops and scoping, through development, QA, UAT and production
- Ensure project risks and issues are dealt with promptly and escalated when necessary
- Clearly representing the Client, Partner & the company’s interests
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Agreeing project objectives by engaging key stakeholders
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- On time and on budget Delivery of Projects
- Managing full project commercial requirements set out by the line manager
- Regular internal and external stakeholder reporting
- Providing an exemplary client experience (measured through NPS)
As an IT Project you will have the following key skills:
- Ability to understand and articulate project objectives for varied audiences from senior stakeholders to developers and QA’s
- Ability to deal with issues independently and know when to escalate
- Ability to inspire a shared vision and lead teams to successfully deliver objectives
- Excellent client and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning, reporting and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships within the Technical Team through daily liaison
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of people
- A solid track record of delivery within an environment of tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Experience of working in a team as an influencer, organiser and team player
- Experience of working in an IT / SaaS Project Management capacity
- Experience being the supplier Project Manager for client projects
- PRINCE2 or other project management qualification
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience of full project lifecycle
- Ability to build relationships and manage senior stakeholders within client’s organisations
- Technically minded with complex projects
- Strong problem-solving skills
The company work well together as a talented and dedicated team. They are characterised by pace, progress and change, ad believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, they value every contribution their people make towards their clients and reward it.
- Learning & Development - they encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology
- Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure
- Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling
- Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more
- Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
- Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance
- Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport
- Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. They roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7091
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birchwood Warrington, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk