Senior IT Project Manager with direct experience of IT transformations and related project delivery, including business change elements is required for a well-established and growing company.
Progress your career in a rewarding environment working with brilliant people, where you will be empowered to make key delivery decisions. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that is in the top 1% of Microsoft business applications partners worldwide.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Flexible hybrid home and office working (office locations include Glasgow, Aberdeen, Manchester and London)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior IT Project Manager with direct experience of IT transformations and related project delivery, including business change elements.
Working as a Senior IT Project Manager you will ideally have experience delivering large projects or programmes using agile methodologies and manage significant budgets.
As a Senior IT Project Manager you will be capable in presales engagements, writing high quality tender responses and delivering presentations on delivery approach to instil confidence in prospective customers.
As a successful candidate you will be curious, driven and action orientated with excellent organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines, ensuring positive relationships with customers throughout the lifecycle of each project.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Senior IT Project Manager will include:
- Work with the Sales Managers to help structure projects from inception and create attractive commercial offerings for customers
- Understand and manage the scope of the work to be delivered and the outcomes that the customer is looking to achieve
- Shape engagements to meet both the goals of the customer and of the Group
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Deliver assigned projects in line with established KPIs
- Quality of delivery is aligned to customer expectations and satisfied objectives defined at the outset of the project e.g. performance/functionality
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for successful execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress using established tools and processes e.g. DevOps
- Time estimating – ensure the estimated date of completion is accurate
- Cost estimating – ensure the estimated cost to complete is accurate
- Resource Management – plan ahead to ensure resource required is available when needed
- Management of project budgets
- Managing Risks and Issues (RAID logs per project)
- Monitoring progress and reporting on it via agreed channels and to established timelines
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Escalate to management where the success of the project is at risk
- Participate in pre-sales engagements to develop high quality sales proposals
- Proactively deliver solutions to problems as opposed to simply highlighting them
- Mentor and lead less experienced project managers and line management as required
- Direct experience of IT transformations and related project delivery, including business change elements
- Excellent communication skills to effectively manage relationships with external suppliers, internal customers and senior management
- Formal project management qualification e.g., Prince 2
- Prior Dynamics 365 (ERP or CRM) experience highly desirable but not essential
- General knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack (e.g. Azure, Teams, SharePoint, Office 365) also desirable but not essential
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFER YOU
Reporting directly to the Head of Delivery, you will get experience of managing a varied range of project engagements from consultancy to large scale technical implementations and across a broad cross section of industries.
The company set themselves stretching standards and always take their work seriously, however they are proud to have and promote a healthy work life balance in a relaxed working environment.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible hybrid home and office working (office locations include Glasgow, Aberdeen, Manchester and London)
- 34 days’ annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investments
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Cycle to work scheme
- And many more
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7759
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk