IT Manager with a good ‘Hands On’ Infrastructure, Networking and Help Desk Support background is required for a well-established Company in London (Nearest Station - Hyde Park Corner Underground Station on the Piccadilly Line)
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (Basic Salary) + Yearly Bonuses up to £5,492 + Benefits
LOCATION: London (Nearest Station - Hyde Park Corner Underground Station on the Piccadilly Line)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Manager with a good ‘Hands On’ Infrastructure, Networking and Help Desk Support background.
Working as the IT Manager you will manage one member of staff and will support around 70 Users in the London office.
This is a very ‘hands on’ job and as the IT Manager you will be required to take an active role in all things technical from resolving Technical Support Calls, maintaining and supporting the current IT Infrastructure / Network, manage and maintain the VoIP Telephone Systems, supporting Windows Servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and a range of applications including Microsoft Office 365.
In addition to your core responsibilities you will also be involved with a number of small projects, whilst running a User friendly technical support department.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the IT Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous ‘Hands On’ experience running a very User friendly Help Desk
- The ability to make technical decisions based on business requirements. Prioritise incident responses and ensure resolutions to issues are available in a timely manner
- Managing and maintaining IT technical resources and operations, covering network (data & voice), telecommunications, servers, storage, backups, database, virtualisation and software distribution
- Experience in IT Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and data centre management is a plus
- Strategic focus on long-term aims and objectives while dealing tactically with operational issues
- Continuously look for opportunities for improvement and develop strategies for change to influence and shape the future direction of IT and business - adapting thinking and behaviour to suit the requirements of different situations
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Windows Server 2008, R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
- VMware vCenter, ESXi maintenance / administration
- Office 365 / Microsoft Exchange online administration
- Ruckus Wireless Networking
- Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet firewall management.
- Microsoft Dynamics / SharePoint Online
- Ethernet / fiber patching and maintenance.
- Microsoft Active Directory / DNS / DHCP / Group Policy
- Switching / Routing Fundamentals
SECONDARY TECHNICAL SKILLS (Desirable)
- HP/Fujitsu Fiber-Channel SAN storage
- Printer/ Print Server Administration
- Windows Imaging / Configuration and Deployment
- AMX audio-visual switching equipment
- Apple macOS administration
- SQL server management and administration.
- Alcatel Telephones / OmniPCX
- Synology NAS / Synology CCTV Management
- Clickshare wireless presenters
- Revolabs microphones / receivers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4335
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk