ICT / IT Manager with a sound knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Office 2016, iPads, and the ability to manage, install and maintain the ICT infrastructure is required for a well-established organisation based in Putney, London.
SALARY: up to £41,600 per annum (dependent on experience) + Benefits
HOURS: 36 hours per week
LOCATION: Putney, London
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an ICT / IT Manager with a sound knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Office 2016, iPads, and the ability to manage, install and maintain the ICT infrastructure.
As the ICT / IT Manager you will report to the Director of IT and will manage a team of 3 technical support staff. You will be responsible for the management, installation, maintenance, availability and integrity of the organisation’s ICT infrastructure.
Working as the ICT / IT Manager you will also manage your delegated budget, train staff in their use of ICT systems and regularly monitor the ICT system to ensure they are maintained and kept up to date.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the ICT / IT Manager:
- Overseeing the support of the organisation’s ICT systems
- Leading and managing a team of 3 technical support staff
- Technical authority on the organisation’s ICT infrastructure
- Support and train staff in the use of ICT systems
- Conduct presentations and compile reports
- Manage and maintain backups
- Manage the implementation of new ICT systems working in conjunction with the Central ICT team
- Manage and maintain the organisations communications systems
- Ensure the ICT systems are protected from security vulnerabilities
- Work with 3rd party suppliers in the resolution of ICT faults
- Develop hardware and software solutions
- Demonstrate best value in the provision of products and services
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proactive worker with the ability to work alone and within a team
- Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Printers (fixing common problems)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4452
Full Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Putney, London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk