IT Helpdesk / First Line Support / Remote Service Desk Analyst with good customer service experience, a confident and professional telephone manner and sound computer skills is required for a Global Company.
This role will suit candidates with previous experience on an IT helpdesk or service desk as an analyst or administrator. No formal IT qualifications are required but experience in customer service is essential.
LOCATION: Candidates can either work from the office in Derby, Derbyshire or work from home / remote working position also considered (Candidates can be based anywhere within the UK)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Helpdesk / First Line Support / Remote Service Desk Analyst with good customer service experience, a confident and professional telephone manner and sound computer skills.
As the IT Helpdesk / First Line Support / Remote Service Desk Analyst you will work as part of a team to provide seamless, professional and timely customer service skills, engaging with a diverse user-base by phone and email to ensure that any incidents, problems and changes are managed through to resolution in a professional manner.
Working as the IT Helpdesk / First Line Support / Remote Service Desk Analyst you will have the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the IT Helpdesk / First Line Support / Remote Service Desk Analyst your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Respond to client contacts, via, email, phone or web portal
- Log and manage incidents, problems and changes through to resolution via coordination with the resolver groups
- Assist with Service Improvement initiatives and take a proactive approach in increasing team productivity
- Enhance own skills and knowledge through self-development
- Create, update and issue reports to customers and the Management Team
- Undertake Major Incident Management
- Be involved with scheduled/ad hoc Incident reviews with the Company customer base
- Coordinate transition activities of new clients into Managed Services
- Work with analysts and team leaders on active workloads
- Existing experience in customer service is essential
- Previous experience on an IT helpdesk or service desk as an analyst or administrator
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- The ability to work as part of a team under pressure and be able to manage your own work load and be self-motivated
- Previous experience in a Managed Services environment would be beneficial but not essential
- First rate communication skills both spoken and written
- Ability to work in a reactive environment proving feedback to users and customer’s in a timely manner
- Good understanding of a Service Desk logging system and Microsoft Office applications
- Good awareness of ITIL disciplines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to write process documentation that is clear and concise
- Ability to identify process gaps and action them as a part of service improvement
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to work with multiple clients, 3rd parties and resolver groups
- Able to communicate complex issues in a simple manner to different audiences
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6180
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work from Home / Remote Based. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk