Internal Sales Manager who has excellent upselling, account management and business development skills is required to join a well-established Testing and Consulting company for Global Lighting, Medical and Digital Markets.
This is a standalone position, and you will play a pivotal role in growing the business.
SALARY: Realistic £40,000 OTE (uncapped) (includes a basic salary of £20,000 - £26,000 per annum, depending on experience)
LOCATION: Bridgend, Wales
JOB TYPE: Full- Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Internal Sales Manager who has excellent upselling, account management and business development skills.
The company is an independent accredited testing laboratory and product consultancy company. They specialise in the testing and certification of LED Lighting, electrical and electronics products.
Due to their current growth plans they have a need for a standalone Internal Sales Manager to coordinate and manage their sales activity coving both incoming RFQ’s and outbound prospecting / selling, mainly to Lighting OEMs and Road Traffic furniture / equipment markets.
There is considerable room for the role to become a senior position as the company continues to expand.
As the Internal Sales Manager you must have a consultative approach to selling, ensuring all opportunities are maximised to their fullest.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Internal Sales Manager will include:
- To provide standard and bespoke quotes to customers looking for safety and performance testing services
- To manage and coordinate key testing projects between customers and the Labs management team to ensure the company deliver on time and to ensure the best utilisation of their testing resources
- To manage customer profiling and outbound sales activity to actively promote the services and increase sale revenue in order to meet and exceed monthly sales budget targets
- To offer key account management and customer support and become the main point of contact for customers
- To work with senior management to develop costing plans for new testing solutions
- To process and load customer orders into the company CRM system
- The role is mainly office based with the possibility of some customer/ partner Lab visits in the future
- Previous Experience in Telesales, Field Sales or Internal / Inside Sales, selling a technical product or service, ideally gained from working within the Lighting or Testing Industry
- Technical engineering / scientific knowledge in electronic or lighting product sales / manufacture / design is desirable
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of ISO9001 would be a benefit and ISO17025 would be useful
- Results driven with a proven background in generating new business, along with some key account management experience
- A structured professional approach
- Ambitious and hard-working with flexible customer orientated ethos
- Ability to organise tasks and communicate effectively to both internal and remote technical engineering teams is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise detailed project requirements and to summarise into suitable format to generate custom test plans and quotes
- A desire to achieve sales budgets and targets every month is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7003
Full- Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bridgend, Wales. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk