Internal Sales Executive / Telesales Advisor with excellent communication, customer service, administrative and organisation skills is required for a well-established manufacturing Company based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + Benefits (includes 23 Days Holiday per Year plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Free Car Parking)
LOCATION: Basingstoke, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 39 Hours per Week
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
Due to the Company’s continued expansion we have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Internal Sales Executive / Telesales Advisor with excellent communication, customer service, administrative and organisation skills.
Working as the Internal Sales Executive / Telesales Advisor you will join the Basingstoke Team and will be tasked with a wide range of duties from selling new products to the Company’s existing global client base, responding the client enquiries, providing quotations, updating the CRM system and sending out brochures and other marketing information to clients.
As the Internal Sales Executive / Telesales Advisor, you will also liaise with technical and warehouse teams when necessary, managing the order process to completion. You will also attend trade shows when required.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Internal Sales Executive / Telesales Advisor:
- Telesales; calling existing customer database to introduce and sell the Company’s products in order to increase sales revenue and profitability of the Company
- Respond to customer incoming emails and calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Provide customers with quotations, basic product and technical support
- Making accurate cost calculations in order to provide quotations
- Sales support; following through orders to completion, ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving any queries or problems
- Updating of CRM Maximizer system
- Attend team meetings and work as part of the Sales Team with colleagues
- Sending brochures and information when appropriate
- Liaise with technical teams/warehousing when necessary
- Potential to visit customers sites within the south of the UK
- Attend trade shows when needed
- Ability and desire to sell. Add value to the customer
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerate and literate with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Capable of working unsupervised
- Awareness of health and safety requirements
- Experience in using Maximizer or similar CRM system
- Previous experience in a similar manufacturing sales environment
- Technical background in relation to product development / manufacturing
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5036
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk