Senior Interior Designer with a passion for design and a great eye for detail along with good creative skills and design flair is required for an innovative architectural and interior design practice based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands .
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands / Flexible Home Working
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Interior Designer with a passion for design and a great eye for detail along with good creative skills and design flair.
Working as a Senior Interior Designer you will be an ambitious, talented individual with the ability to design and deliver inspiring interior schemes focused primarily on the hospitality and leisure sector.
As a Senior Interior Designer you will have the opportunity to join our dynamic team of designers and architects working with a company involved with amazing high-profile projects. You will have the opportunity to build a successful career with a company that provide a structured working environment, with opportunities for progression and ongoing training and support.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Senior Interior Designer will include:
- Capturing a clear brief for each project
- Producing and illustrating creative design concepts
- Able to assess creative ideas, communicate direction clearly to others
- Overseeing interior design projects, deliverables and resourcing
- Setting project timescales and route maps, and managing your time efficiently to suit
- Able to draw on experience in hospitality and high-end residential projects
- A good understanding of materials and detailing
- Familiarity with the supply chain and the procurement of FF&E
- A thorough understanding of Revit, Enscape, Lumion, InDesign and Photoshop an advantage
- Required qualifications: BA(Hons) Interior Architecture and Design (or equivalent)
- Post-qualification experience with an interior design or architectural firm is a requirement
- A passion for design and a great eye for detail
- Great creative skills with design flair and good visualisation techniques
- The ability to generate and progress strong concepts through to implementation
- A dynamic individual who can motivate others and work collaboratively with a team
- An agile approach and a positive attitude to challenges and opportunities
- Confident in leading clients on the design journey
- An ability to take ownership of a project and to demonstrate commitment
- Flexible home working
- A generous holiday entitlement starting at 25 days per year
- A programme of in-house continuing professional development events as well as opportunities to access external resources as appropriate
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A healthcare plan providing contributions for dental work, optical treatment, physiotherapy and counselling
- Salary sacrifice schemes for childcare and Cycle to Work
- We have an active programme of social events and we support our local community
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7230
Full- Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk