Interior Designer / In-Store Design Advisor who is creative and understands the current trends in high-end home styling and interior design is required to provide a customer focussed interior design service for an established high-end furniture and homeware retailer based at their flagship store in Chelsea, London.
SALARY: Competitive plus Quarterly Bonus + Benefits (33 Days Annual Leave, Staff Discount, Pension Scheme, Continuous Personal Development)
LOCATION: Chelsea, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week
You must be flexible to work on weekends and public holidays as required to meet commercial and customer needs and be able to travel occasionally for store cover, meetings and training.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Interior Designer / In-Store Design Advisor who is creative and understands the current trends in high-end home styling and interior design.
Working as an Interior Designer / In-Store Design Advisor you will provide an enhanced experience for clients through instore design, room planning and styling.
As an Interior Designer / In-Store Design Advisor you will inspire, create and present simple design plans to customers using Vectorworks and Photoshop.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded over 20 years ago by three entrepreneurial women with a passion for beautiful, practical and comfortable homes, the business is more than a furniture and homeware retailer: it is a love affair with living well.
They inspire people to confidently create a home that reflects their personality, a space where nothing should be too precious or perfect to be enjoyed with family and friends.
British-born, today they have 14 stores across the UK – and are excited to have recently opened their first store in the US – an established Interior Design and Trade business, a mail-order service, thriving website and an app.
As a successful candidate you’ll have a great opportunity to join the company on their exciting journey where you’ll develop and grow your knowledge of interiors.
- Inspire, create and present simple design plans to customers
- Provide styling and design advice and professional presentations utilising Vectorworks, Photoshop and MS Office following standards of presentation
- Provide excellent service for customers, from initial enquiry through to project completion, follow up and after care
- Ownership of orders, follow up on quotations and plans to convert to sales
- Increase the average order value of retail customers for smaller projects to achieve and exceed sales targets in addition to usual retail sales
- Represent and enhance the reputation of the brand providing excellent customer service and continuously driving the development of standard
- Promote and identify Leads for the Interior Design Service for larger projects
- Acknowledge and engage with all customers instore; in a positive and timely manner, ensuring they are assisted when needed
- Build a strong customer database, capturing key data to enable clienteling opportunities with Salesforce, Hero and till processes
- Liaise with customers through face to face and digital appointments, email and telephone correspondence
- Liaise with the Delivery and Warehouse teams to ensure all deliveries are arranged correctly according to stock availability
- Carry out EPOS transactions efficiently, accurately process payments and associated transactional paperwork/processes
- Explain care and maintenance instructions for customer purchases
- Manage customers returned goods in accordance with store policies
- Contribute towards ensuring the store and back-office areas are clean and tidy
- Maintain an organised approach to all tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Previous interior design experience within a high-end interior design or luxury retail environment with solid experience in Home Styling and Interior Design
- Motivated, well-spoken with strong communicational skills
- Have a desire to provide excellent customer service and be able to build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Have a keen interest and enthusiasm for interiors
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7120
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chelsea, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk