Delegated Authority Insurance Administrator that has London Market Insurance experience with excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills is required by a well-established, Global Company based in the City of London.
SALARY: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: City of London
KEY SKILLS: Candidates MUST have London Market Insurance experience
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Delegated Authority Insurance Administrator that has London Market Insurance experience with excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills.
Working as the Delegated Authority Insurance Administrator you will join an established team that provide high quality due diligence support to London Market Underwriting Teams, ensuring the Company adhere to all Lloyd’s delegated authority minimum standards.
As the Delegated Authority Insurance Administrator you will assist your Supervisor with a range of duties from completing pre-due diligence tasks, post-bind documentation requirements, obtaining and profiling all binding authority registration forms and signed cover holder agreement documents and liaising with Brokers and internal teams.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Delegated Authority Insurance Administrator:
- Assist the Delegated Authority Supervisor in managing the BUD Pipeline
- Complete of pre-due diligence tasks on all binders
- Complete of all post-bind documentation requirements, obtaining and profiling all binding authority registration forms and signed cover holder agreement documents within the stipulated timescales
- Manage the bordereaux collection process, escalating issues to underwriters where necessary
- Adhere to all underwriting and operations controls and support your underwriting and operations team in avoiding a breach
- Build rapport and trust with: immediate team members and members of the wider division, divisional heads and underwriters, outsource providers, change team and brokers
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates MUST have London Market Insurance experience (Essential)
- Results driven and passionate about delivering a high-quality service
- Excellent administrative, time-management and organisation skills
- Has the ability to work independently and manage a fluctuating workload
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to tackle problems with a solution focussed approach
- Experience using Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4287V
Full-Time, Permanent London Market Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in the City of London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk