Window & Joinery Installation Manager who has excellent leadership and organisational skills, is authentic and able to embrace new ideas is required for a well-established, leading manufacturing Company based in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire.
SALARY: circa £35,000 per annum + Bonus
LOCATION: Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an experienced Window & Joinery Installation Manager who has excellent leadership and organisational skills, is authentic and able to embrace new ideas.
The Company are a leading manufacturer and installers of wood windows and doors in the North East and Yorkshire, offering a range of quality windows and doors for the home, retail and commercial markets.
They have over 40 years of experience providing energy efficient solutions for the home and have a passion for what matters most.
This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role within the Company, maximising productivity whilst dealing with the demands of a growing business.
Working as the Window & Joinery Installation Manager you will work closely with local fitters, managing them and making sure they have the best support and equipment they need to get the job done. Your key goal will be to ensure that all work is completed to the Company’s impeccable standards, and that all payments are received on time, every time. You will also manage the after sales service to ensure the customer is completely satisfied with the work.
As the Window & Joinery Installation Manager you could be an installation expert who’s ready to take a step up – or an experienced Installation Manager. What counts is that you understand installations, that you have outstanding communication skills and the ability to lead and inspire some of the best fitting teams around.
Their belief is that great companies are powered by great people and led by inspired leaders; individuals who are authentic, who embrace new ideas, share a mutual respect for each other and do what's right.
Every day, the Company focuses on their common goal of being the market leader in Timber Windows and Doors and they do this by working together and applying deep technical expertise to help their customers, with a collective passion to make an impact.
If you are looking for a career that’s not just challenging, but full of potential and rewards, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Window & Joinery Installation Manager:
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Operations Manager in order to review and improve the department's aims and objectives
- Define, develop and oversee systems and processes in order to deliver excellent installation service to customers
- Manage the after sales service
- Manage a team of installers who in turn are responsible for delivering bespoke workmanship
- Management of installers, which includes recruitment and selection, managing, leading and motivating the team to work effectively in order to achieve the goals they have been set
- Oversee timely allocation of installation work on an installer basis
- Production of Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Health and Safety documentation in support of installation jobs
- Liaise internally and externally with suppliers to ensure the correct ordering, inventory management and allocation of installation components and supplies
- Ensure installation work is to the required quality standard and relevant standards are enforced
- Produce forward planning programmes and accurate forecasts
- Maximise productivity and quality of service, analysing and measuring departmental performance and ensuring performance targets are met and margins sustained
- Take responsibility and ownership for queries from internal and external customers and deal with these in a professional manner
- Encourage the development of direct reports
- Manage and control department overheads, abiding by relevant time and cost restraints when completing jobs
- Responsibility for creating an environment of integrity and trust with the team and promoting accountability and consistency
- Build effective customer relations and customer satisfaction for the end user by means of communicating with the customer and delivering an excellent service
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience as an Installation Manager is essential
- Previous people management and leadership experience
- Understanding of risk assessments and health & safety requirements
- Experience in installations of doors and windows, bespoke external joinery and / or conservatory fitting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience of working to budgets
- Experience using Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have a full drivers licence held for a minimum of 2 years
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5533
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk