Data Analysis / Insight Analyst with strong statistical, mathematical, predictive modelling, or machine learning skills is required for a well-established Company based in Exeter, Devon, South West England.
SALARY: Negotiable + Benefits
LOCATION: Exeter, Devon, South West England
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Data Analysis / Insight Analyst that has strong statistical, mathematical, predictive modelling, or machine learning skills.
Working as the Data Analysis / Insight Analyst you will play an integral role with regards to the decision-making process at the Company.
As the Data Analysis / Insight Analyst you will responsible for providing strategic recommendations grounded in data analysis and statistical models. A commitment to continuous improvement is critical as it will ensure the continued success of the Company’s data analytics initiatives which drive increased revenue and customer retention.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Data Analysis / Insight Analyst:
- Data Model Management – Set up experimental designs to answer business questions and opportunities. Continuously measure model effectiveness and performance against business KPIs. Regularly conduct data validations to ensure models remain relevant
- Predictive Analytics - Test business hypotheses across various departments to construct predictive models. Work in cross functional team to identify new hypotheses. Test sensitivity/impact of current and proposed business initiatives on various customer segments
- Reporting/Analysis – Develop and publish reporting and analytics as a result of tested hypotheses and provide user-friendly outputs for various departments (e.g., Sales, Marketing, and Executive leadership). Design reporting to provide insight into customer segments, campaign effectiveness, business initiatives, and the relationships. Develop and maintain service level agreements for escalated support requests pertaining to Data Management Support
- Business Management – Participate in various business improvement activities and deep-dive initiatives adding insight where predictive analytics are required to forecast impact/results. Develop partnership with Information Systems to gain insight into upcoming data changes or new data availability. In line with business requirements, maintain data integrity, governance and security for existing and future systems
- Data Quality – Execute different data analytics to ensure the completeness, quality, and consistency of data used for analytics across systems. Works across departments to understand inputs and ensure reliability while providing feedback/recommendations to improve quality
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, information systems, computer science, or economics with commercial experience
- Master’s Degree in an analytics related field such as statistics is a plus
- Previous work experience using statistical applications such as: R, SAS and SPSS
- Have strong statistical mathematical, predictive modelling, or machine learning skills
- Previous experience in working with large datasets, and relational databases (SQL)
- Must be comfortable working with senior management as the analytics and insights provided by you are shared throughout various levels of the organisation
- Demonstrate advanced use of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce preferred) is a requirement
- Experiencing using Alteryx, Tableau, SAP, TM1, and Business Objects would be an asset
- Comfortable with the use and application of VBA, PowerPivot, and Power BI
- Ability to articulate and present complex data in a user-friendly format is critical to the success of this role.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Must be subject matter expert with a passion for digging into any dataset by researching the relevant information on the subject in order to use the data effectively
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4254
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Exeter, Devon, South West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Exeter, Devon, South West England we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Exmouth, Torquay, Dartmoor, Taunton, Sidmouth, Tiverton, Exmoor and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk