Infrastructure Engineer / Platform Specialist that has AWS, Windows and Linux experience with skills in Server Hardware and Virtualisation is required for a well-established Company based in Altrincham, Cheshire, North West England.
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 Depending on Experience
LOCATION: Altrincham, Cheshire, North West England
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer / Platform Specialist that has AWS, Windows and Linux experience with skills in Server Hardware and Virtualisation.
Working as the Infrastructure Engineer / Platform Specialist you will play an active role in building the foundation and tooling to support the Company’s production platforms.
As the Infrastructure Engineer / Platform Specialist you will have a chance to work with the latest technology and technical environments covering AWS, Linux and Windows Systems in virtualised environments. You will also be involved with mentoring and managing less senior engineers.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a cutting-edge Company and shape how they build and deliver platforms and applications.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Infrastructure Engineer / Platform Specialist you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have previous experience working as an infrastructure or platform engineer
- Have demonstrable experience of working with AWS
- Have administered Linux and Windows Systems in a highly virtualised environment
- Be skilled in server hardware and virtualisation, including HyperV and/or VMWare
- Be a strong Network Engineer, with the ability to build and run a network both on premise and within public clouds
- Have extensive experience with Cisco IOS
- Ideally have worked with big data on clusters
- Be security minded and recognise that security and flexibility can go together
- Be comfortable mentoring and managing less senior engineers
- Have a full UK driving licence
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3887
Full-Time, Permanent IT / Technical Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Altrincham, Cheshire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk