Five Rivers Child Care is a leading Social Enterprise who turns children’s lives around. Our Fostering service is committed to providing caring families to children who need them the most.
Due to expansion, we are seeking to appoint Independent Form F Assessors to provide support to our Fostering teams across the UK.
As the Independent Form F Assessor you will:
- Support potential foster carers through the Form F process and panel process
- Undertake competence based Form F Assessments
- Work closely with other members of the Five Rivers Child Care Family Placement Service
- Return the completed Form F Assessment report and all supporting documentation to the company
- Complete the Form F Assessment within a timescale of between 12 -14 weeks to be submitted to Five Rivers Child Care for quality assurance process
- Complete all amendments/follow up requests once the Form F Assessment has been vetted by Five Rivers Child Care and prior to presentation to one of Five Rivers Child Care Fostering service panels
- Present the family to the fostering service panel once all documentation has been signed off
You will be paid up to £2,000 per assessment
- Recognised professional social work qualification (DipSW or equivalent)
- Must have HCPC registration
- Knowledge of childcare legislation and other relevant legislation/initiatives pertaining to foster care
- Experience of working within a fostering service
- Experience of undertaking competence-based Form F Assessments
- Willingness to work on a flexible basis, e.g. evenings and weekends
- Ability to produce high-quality written assessment reports
- Confidence and proficiency in presenting to Fostering Panels
- Clean driving license and own transport
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an Application Form, which we will send out in a separate email. Please keep an eye out for our email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7709
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Part-Time and Full-Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birmingham, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.