Technical Implementation Consultant with experience of working on a SaaS platform, who is confident and comfortable within a client facing environment and performs well when given high degrees of autonomy, is required for a forward-thinking technology company based in Birchwood, Warrington, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive (depending on experience) with a Rewarding Benefits Package (see below)
LOCATION: Birchwood, Warrington, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Technical Implementation Consultant with experience of working on a SaaS platform, who is confident and comfortable within a client facing environment and performs well when given high degrees of autonomy.
As the Technical Implementation Consultant you will join the company’s head office, ensuring high quality, in-depth technical integration support and product information to client integration projects, ensuring an on-time delivery.
Working as the Technical Implementation Consultant you will collaborate with pre and post sales teams and contribute value to the overall client/partner experience.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Technical Implementation Consultant will include:
- Understanding of system interactions and designs of system architecture
- Technical and functional requirements gathering
- Integration solution design
- API understanding of REST & SOAP
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients / partners and have a clear understanding of their needs
- Develop and introduce clear communication channels
- Work within agreed timeframes and budgets, ensuring on-time delivery of projects
- Identify, manage and action risk
- Understanding of PCI compliance and being able to advice clients on best practice
- Escalating issues appropriately and prioritising response
- Develop strategies for the improvement of implementation process services and standards
- Ascertain types of products and services required by clients / partner as part of integration set-up
- Domestic and international travel (up to a maximum of 50% travel)
- Conduct face to face meetings, telephone and mail communication with clients
- Deliver against personal and team OKRs (objectives and associated key results) set by company and or line management
- Confident and comfortable within in a client facing environment with previous working experience as an implementation consultant
- Able to produce quality process flow documentation
- Organised approach to workload and ideally having worked with project tools such as MS project
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work with client / partner and 3rd party stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Comfortable and confident in answering technical questions
- A fast learner who absorbs information and training materials quickly and efficiently
- Exposure to SQL Server 2008 and above
- Ideally knowledge of PCI, training will be given
- Updating and input into the client / partner facing documentation (technical and non-technical)
- Data import knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of the SDLC desirable
The company work well together as a talented and dedicated team. They are characterised by pace, progress and change, ad believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, they value every contribution their people make towards their clients and reward it.
- Learning & Development - they encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology
- Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure
- Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling
- Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more
- Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
- Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance
- Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport
- Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. They roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6413
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birchwood Warrington, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk