HR Recruitment Coordinator & Administrator who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills is required to join our team at Five Rivers Child Care in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Previous recruitment experience would be highly desirable. Although not essential. t’s more important that you are someone with great self-organisation and administration skills, together with experience of managing phone calls and emails from external customers. You’ll need to juggle numerous vacancies and selection processes, all the while showing a warm, professional phone manner and giving our applicants the highest level of customer service.
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
LOCATION: Salisbury, Wiltshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Thursday; 09:00 - 17:00, Friday: 09:00 - 16:30
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HR Recruitment Coordinator & Administrator who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills
Working as the HR Recruitment Coordinator & Administrator you will be responsible for efficient, accurate and timely recruitment administration within the HR team.
As the HR Recruitment Coordinator & Administrator you will w closely with the Recruitment Partner, to provide high quality, cost effective recruitment service that meets customer needs and Five Rivers’ business objectives. You will also work flexibly and collaboratively with other colleagues in the Human Resources team, identifying areas for service improvement within the Recruitment function.
This is a unique opportunity to gain great experience in all aspects of recruitment and onboarding of new employees.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR Recruitment Coordinator & Administrator include:
- Booking of recruitment interviews for all services
- Setting up interview venues and inviting candidates
- Liaising with the Hiring leads for each vacancy
- Prep and checking of all documents for interviewers ready ahead of interviews; obtaining ID documentation etc and administering selection methods such as written exercises
- Support the candidate onboarding Process preparing the recruitment file and commencing references checking prior to handover to HR Coordinators
- You will be a key part of the HR team, supporting our busy Recruitment Partner and Resourcer to provide a high-quality, cost effective recruitment to the Residential, Fostering and Education services
- Experience in recruitment is helpful but not essential
- Good office administration, organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Works with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workloads
If you are successful you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure check prior to their employment and then on a 3-yearly update. Five Rivers requires full and satisfactory employment references covering 3 years. We require all new employees to bring proof of their identity and proof of right to work in the UK
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5707
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.