HR / Office and General Manager who has Human Resources experience covering recruitment and selection / talent acquisition combined with office management experience is required for a fast-growing financial services firm.
SALARY: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Swansea, West Glamorgan, Wales
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Thanks to the growth of the business and the company’s new strategic vision, the business wishes to employ an HR / Office and General Manager to recruit, onboard, develop and retain the best people and ensure that their place of work is a positive and productive environment.
People are at the core of their success and they are seeking an HR / Office and General Manager that will work with and report to the senior management team and work closely with other managers within the business to ensure they make the most of their staff and to help their staff make the most of the opportunities presented within the business.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR / Office and General Manager include:
PRIMARY HR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advertise, sift, record and line up quality interviews for line managers. Create job specs and a clear transparent recruitment process. Understand the qualities needed in each of the varied roles you recruit for. Make offers to and negotiate with suitable candidates. Maintain lists of potential staff for future contact
Systems & Processes
- Ensure all data is recorded, kept up to date and in order. Create a HR structure and processes across the business and the employee lifecycle, from recruitment to onboarding, development and also grievances, complaints and departures
- To ensure that personal development plans are implemented and to facilitate their creation and delivery where possible. Support the line managers in the delivery of staff management in a manner that helps all achieve the best possible outcomes
PRIMARY GENERAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaison with landlords and other providers to ensure a consistent and reliable workplace is maintained. Understanding of all service providers and ensuring staff needs are met. Completion of Health and Safety Risk Assessments. Fire Marshall and first aid training and resourcing. New staff induction training. Arranging appropriate access levels for all staff. Ensuring the work place is a productive environment for all
- Ensure all staff have the tools they need to achieve the job they have been given in a productive manner. There will be outsourced technical support for any issues and the candidate will manage these third party support relationships. The role therefore requires the candidate to be the first line of support for software or hardware issues; telephone & connectivity issues
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This award-winning company is growing fast and operates in the financial services industry with a particular focus on mortgages. They have a strong customer first ethos and positive attitude which has helped to establish an excellent reputation within the sector. The company operates nationally and has its main office in Swansea.
- Expertise in each of the above areas is not required, nor is a working knowledge of mortgages; training can be provided in any of the above areas
- The suitable candidate will be a role model for the company morals and principals of hard work, family values, teamwork and inclusion
- You will be proactive in your approach and open minded to the ideas of others.
- Your primary motivations will be to do the right thing by the company’s clients and partners, along with wanting to drive the success of the company
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7763
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work from the office or remotely from home. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk