HR Helpdesk Coordinator / Human Resources System Administrator who has an interest in technology and providing functional user support with excellent customer service, administrative and organisational skills is required for a well-established Company based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: Negotiable + Generous Benefits (See below for Company Benefits)
LOCATION: St Albans, Hertfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an IT Support role. This position focusses on supporting users navigating the Company’s Learning Management System and updating the system with User Guides, Training Manuals and other System Documentation.
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates will have an interest in technology from a user perspective and have excellent administrative and customer service skills.
EXCELLENT CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Hungry for something extra? The Company is a talent engine for the wider Group where they create big global careers by helping you be the very best you can be.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HR Helpdesk Coordinator / Human Resources System Administrator who has an interest in technology and providing functional user support with excellent customer service, administrative and organisational skills.
Working as the HR Helpdesk Coordinator / Human Resources System Administrator you will provide frontline support for end users on the Company’s new Learning Management System, which is part of the Company’s overall Learning and Development strategy providing world class training and development solutions throughout the Group.
As the HR Helpdesk Coordinator / Human Resources System Administrator you will work closely with the Training and Development Team, ensuring the Learning Management System is updated regularly with new training materials, user manuals and other supporting documentation. You will also manage all incoming support requests, resolving where possible or escalating to the appropriate team to resolve.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a Company that can offer excellent career and professional development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR Helpdesk Coordinator / Human Resources System Administrator include:
- Support Learning Management System administration for market training contacts / leads (creating curriculum, uploading content, maintenance)
- Expert support to IT teams for training queries
- Create and maintain user guides, manuals and appropriate supporting systems documentation
- Produce and distribute reports as required
- Test content in the Learning Management System environments, to ensure correct functionality for end user
- Create, edit and publish videos, media, documentation and tests / surveys, etc.
- Manage the Training Support email inbox
- Research and resolve issues within the Learning Zone and technology ecosystem
- On-going monitoring and support, system upgrades, reporting, partnering with IT
- Support on-going upgrades / changes and new implementations to HR Technologies
- Coordinate User Provisioning queries, system maintenance and transferring of data / training records
- Troubleshooting issues that franchisees and ops teams face with booking into training
- Partnering with 3rd party support vendor for UK to ensure they have the right tools and resource to resolve first line queries for UK stores
- Supporting the HR team across any ad hoc projects and identifying opportunities for improving current processes
- Track trends in training queries and provide recommendations for system improvements and / or training resources to maximize the user experience
- Coordinate Restaurant Training for new hires, visitors, Franchisees and UK Equity RGMs
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Ideally familiar with a Learning Management System or an interest in technology and IT Content Management Systems, and confident in navigating and troubleshooting system issues / queries
- Ideally has experience in media / video editing
- Has a Growth Mindset and looks at challenges as an opportunity to enhance the business
- Able to prioritise work and quickly address issues
- Self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative, proactively to find solutions or surface issue trends to the right partners
- Work fluently with Microsoft applications – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Worked with multiple software applications and has a genuine interest in computers and technology
The Company truly believe in rewarding hard work either through their amazing recognition culture and truly understanding the power of saying “Thank You” and “Great job” to a total reward package including:
- Company and performance related bonus
- Generous pension with company contribution
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service
- International career opportunities
- Pick ‘n’ Mix Benefits to convert into your very own benefits plan unique to you with options including gym membership, health screening and travel insurance
That’s not to mention the sociable side of things from charity and family events and of course the Christmas party! The Company doesn’t need an excuse to have fun, evident from the moment you walk into their office.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4582
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in St Albans, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk