HR Consultant that has excellent ER experience covering a wide range of employee relation issues is required for a leading Charity,
SALARY: £26,500 - £28,100 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
LOCATION: You can be based either at the Leamington Spa, Warwickshire or the Atherton, Manchester site – This is a regional role covering regions in the North.
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
DOGS: There are frequently dogs on site. Therefore, you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
We are seeking an experienced HR Consultant to support the business in achieving its strategic and operational targets by providing a business focussed, employee relations service to both managers and staff.
As part of a friendly, supportive and ambitious Human Resources Team, as the HR Consultant you will be working closely with designated Line Managers to support them achieve business objectives through their people.
This role could be based either at Leamington Spa, Warwickshire or at Atherton, Manchester covering the regions in the North. The role involves travelling to other sites as and when required and to travel to the Central Office in Reading on a regular basis to collaborate with the wider Human Resources Team.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR Consultant:
- Policy, Procedures and Process: Drafting, facilitating and communicating new and revised Human Resources policies, procedures and best practices
- Employee Relations and Engagement: Working closely with managers in implementing restructuring proposals, advising on policy and legal implications, supporting consultation process, help resolving issues, advising managers and employees through TUPE transfers
- Absence Management: Identifying absence levels, comparing with external benchmarks and working in conjunction with line managers to develop solutions to minimise absence levels
- Employee Development: Working with Employee Development co-design and deliver in-house training and development workshops
- Specific Projects: Undertake specific Human Resources related projects as delegated by the Head of HR
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the HR Consultant, you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience of working with policies and procedures and providing advice to managers and staff
- Experience of managing complex ER cases such as disciplinary, grievances and capabilities including appeals
- Flexible and organised approach to work
- Fully qualified Member of CIPD (or substantial equivalent experience)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3911
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Warwickshire or Atherton, Wigan, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk