HR Consultant / Human Resources Advisor who has significant employee benefits and TUPE experience is required for a well-established Company based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits (25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Discretionary Bonus Scheme, Pension Plan, Life Assurance Cover, Flexible Benefits Scheme (Supporting you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle), Discounts and Savings from Retailers and Service Providers, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan)
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HR Consultant / Human Resources Advisor who has significant employee benefits and TUPE experience.
Working as the HR Consultant / Human Resources Advisor you will report to the HR Director and be responsible for helping to deliver the people strategy and support the growth within the business.
As the HR Consultant / Human Resources Advisor you will have a solid background in employee benefits and TUPE with the ability to make manual calculations and use Microsoft Excel. You will also need good knowledge of OD principles and methodologies.
This is a new role for the business due to significant growth in headcount. It is anticipated the role will develop and you will be able to make you mark and provide support to the wider organisation.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR Consultant / Human Resources Advisor:
- Promote and adhere to the Company workplace values
- Support the organisation with delivery of development programmes
- Work closely with the wider HR team to support staff engagement including delivery of the annual engagement survey
- Support the HR Director and the Business Partners with mergers and acquisitions including providing advice and guidance on TUPE requirements across the whole Group
- Identify inventions that will support the organisation to address areas for improvement
- Design and deliver learning interventions for managers
- Support the Business Partners with change programmes including project management of any changes
- Manage the relationship with the flex benefit provider to ensure implementation of the annual review and selection is completed timely and without issue
- Review the flexible benefits offer for employees to ensure the Company maximises the benefit offering in line with employee feedback
- Support the performance management cycle within the organisation, reviewing and updating as required
- Work with external providers where appropriate to source relevant interventions to organisation needs
- Work with managers and senior leadership teams to identify areas for support and improvement
- Support the Business Partners on retention, talent management and succession planning for their areas of the business
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- The Company insist that for this role candidates must have significant employee benefits and TUPE experience. Please only apply if you have this relevant experience
- Be confident with regard to manual calculations and Excel
- Ideally be CIPP / CIPD PQ qualified
- Good knowledge of OD principles and methodologies
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill set
- Excellent communication skills
- You will have proven track record of building working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of implementing improvements to processes / efficiencies.
- Business Objects reporting experience would be useful
- IR35 experience would be very useful
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4997
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Reading, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk