Interim HR Business Partner with experience leading projects, partnering with stakeholders, strategic people planning and talent management is required for a busy Human Resources Team with a well-established Retail Company based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
LOCATION: St Albans, Hertfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, 14 Month Fixed-Term Contract
2 JOBS AVAILABLE: 1 job is based at the Head Office and 1 job is field based (travelling around London with minimal UK wide travel)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Interim HR Business Partner with experience leading projects, partnering with stakeholders, strategic people planning and talent management.
Working as the Interim HR Business Partner you will be responsible for living the culture every day and encouraging others to do the same. You will be responsible for recruiting top talent, strategic people planning and big picture thinking.
As the Interim HR Business Partner, you will want to help others be the best they can be in their role by encouraging personal development and feedback throughout the organisation.
Your responsibilities as the Interim HR Business Partner will also include building an internal talent pipeline and be an inspirational people grower. Your leadership and relating skills will see you build sustainable working relationships throughout the organisation.
Please note we have 2 positions available. 1 job is based at the Head Office and 1 job is field based (travelling around London with minimal UK wide travel).
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Partner with the direct reports to the leadership team to maximize their team performance
- Support people development and succession planning throughout the business
- Take a pro-active approach to capability performance management to drive excellence
- Lead and manage discussions regarding flexible work arrangements, disciplinary and investigations
- Support the Building People Capability Cycle including the annual performance / pay review and the Long-Term Development Plan process
- Support and manage discussions around Individual Development Plans with coaches and support with calibrations for performance review at end of year
- Manage the current benefits providers, Aon and TOB with support from the Reward Team
- Oversee the completed data submissions for the annual compensation surveys (Mercer, Retail Salary Group etc.)
- Manage the Gender Pay Gap calculations for the UK business and produce narrative. Additionally, complete the Europe calculations to share with the Human Resources Leadership Team
- Be first point of contact for the US Rewards teams during the Building People Capability Cycle
- Oversee monthly payroll changes that are sent to the payroll team
- Drive the L&D annual calendar, ensuring communication and attendance at training
- Support the Long-Term Development Plan process by regularly checking in with delegates and driving momentum
- Oversee the new starter process to ensure joiners are set up for success
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Human Resources operations experience in a field based role (retail multi-site experience highly advantageous)
- Experience partnering with business stakeholders across all levels
- Experience leading Human Resources project roll outs
- Excellent communicator on all levels
- Doesn’t shy away from having the ‘tough’ conversations
- An understanding of the key drivers of culture
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C4580
Full-Time, Fixed-Term Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in St Albans, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk