HR Business Partner that is proactive, creative, innovative and strategic with an excellent generalist background and experience supporting senior stakeholders is required for a busy Human Resources Department at a leading Charity based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, West Midlands.
SALARY: £43,200 - £45,800 pro rata
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
JOB TYPE: 8 Month Fixed-Term Contract
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, West Midlands
** Join One of the UK’s Best Loved Charities **
DOGS: You must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HR Business Partner that is proactive, creative, innovative and strategic with an excellent generalist background and experience supporting senior stakeholders.
Working as the HR Business Partner you will support and build leadership and management capability within the charity’s Departments through the provision of advice, coaching and positive change.
As the HR Business Partner, you will play a key role as a member of the business leadership team, where you will act as a strategic partner to define and deliver the people elements of the business plan. You will be a professional with a wide breadth of human resources and development knowledge including change management.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR Business Partner:
- Provide a high level of proactive, creative and innovative strategic support and guidance to directorates
- Working with the business to identify areas for change
- Build leadership and management capability within each department
- Work with the Human Resources Team to offer advice on complex employee relation issues
- Take a lead role in workforce planning, promoting diversity, talent management and succession planning in line with the overall people strategy
- Advise on grading and compensation and work with the reward team to ensure that employees are compensated fairly
- Support Directors and Senior Managers with the identification and prioritisation of key training and development needs, liaising closely with the Learning and Development Team
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to build highly effective and collaborative working relationships with senior line managers
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Ability to coach Director/Senior line managers to develop their management capabilities
- Demonstrable experience of aligning Human Resources strategies and interventions with overall organisational strategy
- Proven experience across more than one Human Resources areas of specialism, with exposure to main generalist areas
- Experience of leading, co-ordinating and implementing significant organisational change, employee relations experience, including consultation
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C4534
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk