HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator who has a passion for working with people and a solid grounding in an administrative role, ideally within HR, with excellent organisation and communication skills is required for a fast-growing Multi Academy Trust based in Stanmore, North West London.
SALARY: up to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Stanmore, North West London
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator who has a passion for working with people and a solid grounding in an administrative role, ideally within HR, with excellent organisation and communication skills.
As the HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator you will support the HR Team in the day to day operations, with opportunities to be involved with and assist in the recruitment process as well as supporting casework.
Working as the HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator you will proactively deal with HR queries, ensuring documents for new hires and resignations are actioned and you will be one of the primary contacts for all schools within the Trust.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator will include:
- Support the HR Director and Advisors across the Trust
- Maintain employee personal files, ensuring files are kept up to date and in line with data protection requirements
- Process information onto the HR database
- Support the HR Advisor in ensuring the efficient running of recruitment and selection processes by liaising with the advertising agency, placing job adverts and responding to candidate queries
- Maintain accurate electronic and paper records of the recruitment and selection process
- Accurately process and record all employee screening checks, such as DBS and barred list clearance requests, references, identity checks, right to work in UK and proof of qualifications, prior to any employee commencing work
- Monitor the placement of agency staff, volunteers and contractors, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly payroll
- Monitor the completion of return to work interview documentation, record absences for payroll purposes and produce reports as required
- Support the administration of the annual appraisal process for staff
- Be a first point of contact for staff queries about routine employment matters
- Prepare and issue conditional offer letters and employment contracts
- Ensure that all leavers’ documentation is completed
- Produce a list of starters and leavers on a regular basis for relevant staff
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Educated to A Level with GCSE’s in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Certificate in Personnel Practice and/or Level 3 CIPD
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience and understanding of recruitment and selection administration and other generalist HR processes is desirable
- Able to work effectively on own initiative and within limits of own professional boundaries and knowledge
- A good understanding of the principles of Safer Recruitment and Equality and Diversity as relevant to the needs of the post is desirable
- Experienced in prioritising varied and conflicting work demands and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Approachable and confident in dealing with a wide variety of people
- Very competent in the use of SIMS HR and in particular Excel and Word
- Good understanding and experience of using databases
- Discreet and respects confidentiality
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5200
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Stanmore, North West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk