HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator with an enthusiastic, cheerful attitude to help the company’s team with all general HR administration tasks is required for a global biotechnology company based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
LOCATION: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator with an enthusiastic, cheerful attitude to help the company’s team with all general HR administration tasks.
Working as a HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator you will be required to assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR Department - arranging meetings and training sessions, preparing letters, archiving, filing and general administrative duties.
As a HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator you will support the continuous improvement of the HR function, ensuring Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
Your duties as the HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator will include:
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR Department – arranging meetings and training sessions, preparing letters, archiving and filing etc
- HR System – updating the system
- Managing relationships with employees, promptly respond to queries and manage expectations
- Recruitment – sourcing candidates (via agencies, universities and directly), arranging and facilitating interviews
- Onboarding – from offer, through documentation to induction
- Benefits – handling changes to the membership and schemes
- Ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- To provide support to the HR Team in terms of administration, both generalist HR and recruitment
- To support the continuous improvement of the HR function
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Uses own initiative and can work independently
- Enjoys and is able to work as part of UK team (split between locations) and interact with HR colleagues globally
- Records information accurately; good level of numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understands and can implement processes
- Resilient and able to work in an organisation that is undergoing change due to development and growth
- Able to work under pressure, and deal with changing demands
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7048
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk