HR and Payroll Administrator with strong administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills is required for a well-established and well-respected financial services home credit company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
We have an exciting new job opportunity for an HR Administrator / Payroll Assistant with strong administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the HR Administrator / Payroll Assistant you will manage the day-to-day comprehensive administrative operation of the Human Resources and Payroll function, ensuring a high-quality service is delivered to all self-employed agents and employees throughout their time with the company.
As the HR Administrator / Payroll Assistant, you will offer excellent customer service, handling calls and emails promptly and effectively providing a first-time resolution. You will also support the Payroll Manager, resolving pay related queries, inputting bonuses, overtime and other ad-hoc payments.
Successful candidates will join a Company that offers a great product range, is committed to excellent customer service and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the HR Administrator / Payroll Assistant will be:
- Manage and coordinate the administration of the employee life cycle
- Manage and coordinate the administration of the on-boarding of agents and contractors
- Pre-employment screening in line with legislation and company policy
- Pre-service screening in relation to contractors/self-employed roles
- Ensure all signed documentation is returned
- Issuing of all letters, contracts, welcome packs and agency agreements
- Prepare and send resignation acceptance letters, and inform the Payroll Manager of any final payments which need to be made
- As required, place recruitment advertisements
- Assist, as and when required, with the collation of applications, the screening of candidates and organisation of interviews in conjunction with appropriate Line Managers
- Manage and update the HRIS and Payroll systems with all new starter information and changes
- Input of bonuses, overtime and other ad-hoc payments into the payroll system
- Administration of Childcare vouchers, SAYE scheme, and pensions
- Resolve pay related queries, or escalate to the Payroll Manager
- Support HR and Payroll projects as required
- Safeguard the Company’s assets within a safe working environment
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven working experience in HR and Payroll
- CIPD / CIPP qualification or part qualification (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Organisational and co-ordination skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB REF: AWDO-P3913
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | www.awdo.co.uk