HR Advisor / People Advisor who has good generalist HR experience working within an advisory capacity is required for a busy Human Resources Team based at the Head Office in Central Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £ 23,409 – £28,000 per annum +Bonus + Benefits
BENEFITS: up to 5% Annual Personal Performance Related Bonus, Annual Company Performance Related Bonus, Annual Pay Reviews and Increases, Company Pension Scheme, 23 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Cycle to Work Scheme, Online Discounts Platform, Continuous Training and Development, Company Events (Summer and Christmas Parties)
LOCATION: Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week over 5 Days Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HR Advisor / People Advisor who has good generalist HR experience working within an advisory capacity.
As the HR Advisor / People Advisor you will work as part of the People Team and will be the first point of contact for Line Managers and employees across all sites.
Working as the HR Advisor / People Advisor you will be focused on providing practical support and pragmatic advice on a range of HR areas including absence management, welfare, investigation, disciplinary and grievances and work closely with Regional People Business Partners.
The successful candidate will be an effective team player, have the ability to work independently, be exceptionally organised and efficient, with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
As the HR Advisor / People Advisor your duties will include:
- Provide first line advice to leaders/managers on employee relations issues, absence management, investigatory and disciplinary meetings and performance management concerns
- End to end management of the Maternity/Paternity/Shared Parental Leave Processes
- Work with the People Business Partners on the review of Flexible Working Requests to ensure staffing levels are maintained
- Responsible for the coordination and management of the Absence, reviewing completed return to work interviews, working with Line Managers to provide appropriate advice and guidance for employees who have triggered a review of their absence and escalating concerns to the People Business Partner
- Support Managers with Welfare and Wellbeing Discussions with their Employees, sign posting to the Employee Assistance Programme, Occupational Health, and other resources where necessary
- Coordinate with the People Administrators monthly change of terms to the HRIS and creation of accompanying letters
- Proactively support the delivery of People Policies, Processes, Projects, and HR Initiatives
- Act as performance improvement driver, facilitating the appraisal process with managers
- Support the recruitment process, where necessary, in attendance to job fairs; college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Production of monthly people metrics, analysing for trends
- Proactively support the on-boarding of new colleagues
- Ownership of the Surgeon engagement process, working with key departments to ensure the correct right to work checks are undertaken
- Provide coaching to New Supervisors/Line Managers of the business of People Policies and Procedures
- Work with the Leadership Talent Training and Development Manager to develop where required People related training material and deliver as needed
- Support the Regional Business Partner in the delivery of key strategic projects and change management programmes
- The company is privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to them each year
- They are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision – their outcomes are some of the best in the UK
- In 2018 they became the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery – 24,000+ surgeries per annum.
- The company want their staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in
- They’re proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting the company in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus
- They have 27 hospitals and will be opening new hospitals over the next 12 months
- Experience in providing HR advisory services across multi-sites
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office (SharePoint, Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Awareness of employment legislation and proactively keeping up to date
- Experience of working with confidential information and maintaining its security
- Proficiency in disciplinary investigation
- Experience of working within a small busy HR team
- Employee Relations Experience
- Managing absence (preferred)
- Managing and manipulating data
- Full CIPD qualified or previous demonstrable experience of working in a HR advisory role
- Degree or equivalent in relevant HR/Business discipline
- GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent in Maths and English Language
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6527
Full-Time, Fixed-Term Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk