Interim HR Advisor / Human Resources Officer with ideally operations experience within a retail or hospitality environment is required for a well-established Retail Company based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
LOCATION: St Albans, Hertfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, 14 Month Fixed-Term Contract
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should also be proficient in Microsoft Excel and be comfortable analysing data and reformatting reports
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Interim HR Advisor / Human Resources Officer with ideally operations experience within a retail or hospitality environment.
Working as the Interim HR Advisor / Human Resources Officer you will act as a culture ambassador and will be responsible for living the culture every day and encouraging others to do the same.
As the Interim HR Advisor / Human Resources Officer, you will ably support the team in strategic people planning and big picture thinking. You will want to help others be the best they can be in their role by encouraging personal development and feedback throughout the organisation. Your eagerness to learn and commitment to exceed expectations will see you build sustainable working relationships throughout the organisation.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Interim HR Advisor / Human Resources Officer include:
- Co-ordinate the new employee starter process with key stakeholders to ensure accurate communication and a smooth new hire journey
- Send out Fit to work health questionnaires to new starters via Occupational Health portal and submit / manage any referrals needed to the portal
- Co-ordinate and manage parental leave schedules and letters
- Prepare and send out communications for People News
- Support the leaver process by confirming resignation acceptance letters and conducting exit Interviews
- Support the administration on the annual pay review process during the Building People Capability Cycle
- Collate and submit data for annual compensation surveys (Mercer, Retail Salary Group etc.)
- Support with the Gender Pay Gap calculations for the UK business
- Support and manage the Company Shares programme
- Maintain and update the PeopleSoft system
- Support and update the current benefits and data on the benefits platform with support from the Reward Team
- Provide store level hours data to the People Capability Manager for Quarterly Field Bonus
- Support and promote annual L&D calendar, assisting to ensure maximum attendance
- Update internal tracking of training completion
- Obtain and collate feedback from sessions
- Support the Long-Term Development Plan process in the Building People Capability Cycle
- Support in Employee Relations, with note-taking in investigations, grievances and disciplinary hearings
- Collate all monthly payroll changes that are needing to be processed to send over to the payroll team each month to process
- Manage new starters information
- GEM system administration - account set up of new RSC contractors
- GDPR Compliance – work with GDPR Specialist on HR Timescales of keeping / disposing data (recruitment, employee data etc.)
- First point of contact for all front line enquires, escalating where relevant to the appropriate person
- Ensure that right to work documentation and personal files remain up to date
- Run ad-hoc reports for facilities
- Other ad-hoc system administration, i.e. issuing eyecare vouchers
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Ideally operations experience in a retail or hospitality environment
- Exposure to recruitment processes would be beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and be comfortable analysing data and reformatting reports
- Supporting project roll outs
- Good communicator on all levels
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C4581
Full-Time, Fixed-Term Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in St Albans, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk