HR Advisor / Human Resources Officer that has a solid generalist background to take full ownership and management of the human resource function within this growing business based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: £24,000 - £26,000 pro rata
LOCATION: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 2.5 Days, or equivalent per week (to be discussed during interview)
We have a fantastic new part-time job opportunity for an HR Advisor / Human Resources Officer with a solid generalist background that has the confidence and ability to take full ownership and management of the human resource function within the business.
Working as the HR Advisor / Human Resources Officer you will play a pivotal role within the Company and will be the primary point of contact for all employee relation, recruitment and selection, training and development, staffing / company policies and procedure enquiries.
As the HR Advisor / Human Resources Officer you will be initially tasked with reviewing current company policies and procedures to ensure they are in line with current legislation. You will also support the Management Team when they are recruiting, carrying out employee reviews, appraisals, sending out employment contracts, offer letters, inductions etc.
Your responsibilities as the HR Advisor / Human Resources Officer will also involve maintaining HR data and reporting on staff turnover, absences, annual leave, rewards etc.
As a successful candidate, you will have previous experience working within a generalist environment with the confidence, ability and knowledge to take on this part-time role and make it your own.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support Managers in the recruitment of new staff from preparing job descriptions and job adverts, to liaising with third party suppliers, screening CVs, sitting in on interviews, sending out contracts and offer letters and setting up new staff on the system
- Support the Managers with staff reviews / appraisals, pay reviews etc.
- Develop and maintain an online HR System (HRMS)
- Track and analyse HR data collected by each department such as staff turnover, absences, annual leave, rewards etc.
- Review current company policies and procedures to ensure they are in line with current legislation
- Provide advice and guidance on UK employment laws and regulations to the Management Team
- Carry out a range of HR administrative tasks
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a generalist HR position
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good knowledge of current UK employment laws and regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- CIPD qualification or equivalent is highly desirable, although not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4498
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk