HR Advisor / Human Resource Business Partner with an all-round Generalist background required for a well-established Company based in Richmond, South West London.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum+ Benefits
LOCATION: Richmond, South West London
We have a fantastic new job opportunity HR Advisor / Human Resource Business Partner that has a Generalist background, preferably gained working within 200+ employee organisation.
Working as the HR Advisor / Human Resource Business Partner you will be a true HR generalist with the ability to impart advice and guidance on; employee relations, employee benefits, HR administration, resourcing, L&D, performance & reward, employee engagement and business unit design.
As the HR Advisor / Human Resource Business Partner you will develop close working relationships with operational managers and gain a clear understanding of the local business plan and its HR implications.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR Advisor / Human Resource Business Partner:
- Provides first line of advice and resolution to managers on a broad range of employee issues including general HR issues, policy interpretation, working conditions, employee development, performance management and succession planning
- Provide welfare support to employees across business units
- Working alongside the ER Manager and The People Office Team to provide consistent and accurate first line consultancy support to operational managers across the business units/sites
- Develops recommendations to enhance individual, team and business unit effectiveness; accessing and analysing HR metrics, data and external benchmarking
- Proactive HR advice/interventions on mitigating areas of concern within business units covering core people areas inclusive of; sickness trends, labour stability, turnover, appraisal completion and training needs
- Coaches managers on HR issues that may include resource planning, organisational effectiveness, establishment and cascading of goals and design of HR initiatives to drive specific performance objectives
- Work with HR colleagues and senior managers across the business to ensure adherence to organisational values; to promote diversity and inclusion and to further trust, respect and promote fairness into everyday practice between employees and the organisation
- Complete full administration relating to ER cases
- Escalates any complex ER cases and projects to HRBP and/or ER Manager
- Effectively advises and manages the TUPE In /Out process across business units
- Partners with HRBP and/or ER Manager on complex TUPE In/Out
- Partners with other HR professionals to coordinate the delivery of common or similar activities across all UK/ROI business
- Works closely with the Payroll Manager for pension and payroll administration
- Work closely with HR apprentices/administrators on any complex and escalated HR administration tasks
- Answers complex HR queries from HR inbox and responsible for employee benefits administration and queries
- Partners with Centres of Excellence, as appropriate, on major projects and corporate programmes
- Ensures compliance with applicable Employment Legislation and Company policies and practices
- Contributes to the review and development of HR policies and procedures
- Contributes to the planned continuous improvement of the HR function
- Travel to other Company sites and client locations throughout UK & ROI if required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant demonstrable experience gained in commercial organisation with 200+ employees, including:
- Relationship building at all levels & diverse roles
- Working in partnership with Operational Managers
- Confidence to challenge Operational Managers
- Handling low level Employee relations matters, e.g. disciplinary, grievances, sickness etc.
- Some Involvement in HR and organisational change programmes
- Some experience of Mergers & acquisition and/or TUPE transfers in and out with commercial awareness
- Senior HR administration experience in complex fast paced environment
- Level 5 CIPD or equivalent
- Up to date employment law knowledge
- Any Trade Union, Multi-Site, Matrix Organisation, Change Programmes and Project experience would be highly desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3836
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Richmond, South West London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk