HR Adviser that has a strong generalist human resources background with good employee relation skills is required for a well-established Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits
BONUS PAYMENTS: Company Bonus Scheme
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 26 Days Holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays, Free Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Life Assurance and Income Protection). Plus the opportunity to join a well-established, innovative well-established and successful Company
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
PLEASE NOTE: A full drivers licence and car is essential
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a HR Adviser that has a strong generalist human resources background with good employee relation skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to enhance their career in a varied and challenging human resources role, whilst working closely within a small team reporting in to the Head of Human Resources.
The Company require an experienced HR Adviser with a highly proactive approach to their work. Ideally you will be coming from a small to medium multi-sited organisation which provided solid exposure to a Human Resources best practice.
As the HR Adviser, you will be a strong generalist and have exposure of upskilling and developing Line Managers in all aspects of Human Resources.
Due to the nature of the role travel throughout UK will be required, therefore the successful candidate must be flexible and willing to stay away from home on occasions dependent upon the demands of the business. A full driving licence and car is essential.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR Adviser include:
- Provide advice and guidance to operational and functional managers regarding all aspects of employment legislation, company procedures, terms and conditions and best practice
- Manage the recruitment process
- Produce all Human Resource correspondence including offer letters, employment contracts and disciplinary notifications
- Absence management, including ensuring paperwork is completed, assisting managers with return to work interviews and providing statistics as required
- Full case management and participation as and when required in disciplinary and grievance issues
- Develop and communicate new HR policies and procedures to the business
- Strategic projects as directed by the Head of Human Resources
- Full delivery of restructuring, redundancy and TUPE exercises
- Delivery of HRM training workshops to operational and functional managers
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, particularly an environment that would have demanded strong employee relations skills
- Some Payroll management/administration experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of current employment legislation
- Hard edge experience in all aspects of employee relations
- Assertive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A pragmatic attitude and highly professional approach
- Good planning and organisation skills with attention to detail
- Able to work flexibly and under own initiative
- Willing to travel throughout the UK when required, which may involve some occasional overnight stays
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4108
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk