HR Administrator who has excellent organisational, time-management and administrative skills is required for a busy Human Resources Department based in Trafford, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: up to £24,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Trafford, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Prospects **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HR Administrator who has excellent organisational, time-management and administrative skills.
Working as the HR Administrator you will support the Human Resources Team, carrying out a range of administration tasks, which will include updating records, preparing employment contracts, offer letters and generating reports using data held on the Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
As the HR Administrator, will also be the first point of contact for any enquiries into the department, which will be logged on the system and then escalated to the appropriate team member.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR Administrator:
- Be part of the UK Human Resources Team and provide efficient HR support in the form of departmental administration, efficiently dealing with first line queries and accurately maintaining and reporting on HR data in a timely manner
- Follow established processes and policies ensuring compliance, raising issues and improvement recommendations as needed
- Be a point of contact ensuring requests are logged and passed on as appropriate
- Ensure that all activities are handled in strictest confidence and with full adherence to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Specific areas include; Recruitment, Onboarding, Data, Health & Wellbeing, HRIS, Company Vehicle, Pensions, etc.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- The ideal applicant will have some previous work experience as a HR Administrator using an HR System (HRMS)
- CIPD qualified (Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in HR Practice)
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong administration skills, with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- To enjoy working with people and as part of a team
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4500
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Trafford, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk